Ja'Wuan James' injury could force him to miss an extended amount of time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja'Wuan James' injury could force him to miss an extended amount of time

I actually thought as Right tackles go he was a damn good one and imo was more reliable then Tunsil, I woulda thought about resigning him.. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Good player and seemed a very nice guy. I feel bad for him

I actually thought as Right tackles go he was a damn good one and imo was more reliable then Tunsil, I woulda thought about resigning him.. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
He was further along in his development then Tunsil was, he was excellent against speed rushers and could turn the best of them into a non-factor in games and that's no small feat but he had a critical flaw and it was strength and he couldn't inprove much the 5 years he was here working in our weight room and bull rushers could push him right back into our QB's face in no time, Tunsil doesn't have that flaw and has even better feet and will develop into an elite left tackle could be the leagues best if he works hard at it, needless to say 80-90% of the time he is going against the other teams better pass rusher.

Last edited:
You also have to look at who James and Tunsil were paired with, James had Jessie Davis to cover his left, while Davis isn't even a good pro he was a hell of a lot better than who Tunsil had sitting to his right to protect his inside, can't seem to recall name, just look at the 2018 roster. That also matters....

Said it before... can't trust a footballer sans eyebrows!

Seriously. Nice kid. But Elway is just horse face stupid.

Beyond seriously -- just goes to show you how deprived

the NFL is of performance OL product.

Seems to me OL demands premium picks nowadays...

How many do we have?

does this affect the compensatory pick?

Yes. Playing time in year one of the contract affects the value of the compensatory pick. The value of the contract helps but if he misses a lot of time it will not be as good of a pick from what I understand.

Back
Top Bottom