Jay Cutler "is a disease" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler "is a disease"

He’s absolutely right. You can tell when a team quits. It happened vs Carolina. So many bad throws by Cutler. You just knew that int before halftime sealed the deal for Miami. Just like his int vs the saints in the endzone. No one is really defending Cutler but Gase. The players aren’t engaged with him on the sidelines. Does Tannehill even talk to Cutler during the games?

Matt Moore should have gotten all the reps in preseason and given a legit chance to start the season from day one. Otherwise what’s the point of having him as a backup if your starter goes down and you go around him to sign a washed up crap QB like cutler instead?

At least with Moore in from day one he’s probably got better chemistry with offense by now. Miami would probably still be around .500 with Moore but I don’t think the players would have quit like they did with Cutler.

Cutler is a waste of money, waste of reps, a waste of time, and just adds to Miami as a joke franchise post Marino.

I saw this happen in Chicago to my dad's Bears...he will singlehandedly run your franchise into the ground. Never hated a player more in sports than I hate him. He's why I hated Tannehill for a long time.

I don't get how he's been a starter for all these years.

If someone said to you (without revealing the player) "here are the career stats for 10+ year starter and pro bowler, now guess what era he played in". You'd answer "the 70's" without hesitation.

To be fair it's not his fault some moron threw 10 million dollars at him and begged him to come be our sandbag.
I agree. We can get on Cutler's case, but didn't Gase pick him to run this team? How is Gase not held accountable for that pile of crap? We would have won just as many games with Moore for 10million less.

Moore should be the QB. Players love him. The offensive line is the weak link. Playcalling also sucks. Moore torched the Jets when he took over. The Ravens game was a debacle but the line was horrific. Gase has much to learn. Gase cannot handle certain players. Cutler throws off the backfoot and is ineffective.

Nobody is ever held accountable on this franchise, it's pathetic.

I don't think it is that. Gase has cut or traded guys who aren't buying into the program and doing everything they can to win. Besides, what's the guy gonna do, play Moore? LOL! I made that mistake too and thought he would be better than Cutler, but boy was I wrong. He had his chance a blew it big time. I don't know for sure, but I would bet that our guys are held plenty accountable in the film room when they go over the tape. My prediction is we will see some changes next year. Gase isn't the type of guy to take a crappy season like this lying down. I don't think we could make wholesale changes even if we want to because of the salary cap, but my guess would be that those players who are here just to collect a check will be going bye-bye if it is at all possible. Gase is being embarrassed and humiliated. He's an alpha dog and has a lot of pride. He knows who is putting in the work and those that are not. He's not going to take it lightly. I am confident that he will get things turned around next year.

Moore should be the QB. Players love him. The offensive line is the weak link. Playcalling also sucks. Moore torched the Jets when he took over. The Ravens game was a debacle but the line was horrific. Gase has much to learn. Gase cannot handle certain players. Cutler throws off the backfoot and is ineffective.

Moore? How long has he been a pro? STILL can' read a D or call protections. I'm done with him

The decision after RT got hurt and Moore got some practice time was: Moore and Doughty/Fales, or Cutler and Moore. I really do not think it was anything other than that- go into the season with this choice of two players as QB1 and QB2.

Back
Top Bottom