Jay Cutler "is a disease" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler "is a disease"

I don't think it is that. Gase has cut or traded guys who aren't buying into the program and doing everything they can to win. Besides, what's the guy gonna do, play Moore? LOL! I made that mistake too and thought he would be better than Cutler, but boy was I wrong. He had his chance a blew it big time. I don't know for sure, but I would bet that our guys are held plenty accountable in the film room when they go over the tape. My prediction is we will see some changes next year. Gase isn't the type of guy to take a crappy season like this lying down. I don't think we could make wholesale changes even if we want to because of the salary cap, but my guess would be that those players who are here just to collect a check will be going bye-bye if it is at all possible. Gase is being embarrassed and humiliated. He's an alpha dog and has a lot of pride. He knows who is putting in the work and those that are not. He's not going to take it lightly. I am confident that he will get things turned around next year.
Who are these Gase guys that have bought in to the system? I hear names that may be "non Gase" guys (Ajayi, Max, maybe Landry) but who exactly has he brought in that is excelling in this system we hear of.

Remember the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" well we're broke folks, need to turn it inside out and I hope Gase and co can do it but so far not impressed at all.

Smith is just butt hurt we didn't sign Kap. That's all this is about, nothing more. I don't know why anyone turns on ESPN unless it's MNF and I only do that when it's Miami. That whole station is a disease.

With that being said I admit this weeks biggest issues were defense (DUH) and inaccurate throws. I thought the O-LINE was fine Jay missed wide open WR's often.

Should have brought in Kaepernick to compete with Moore. He would have been much cheaper, has the mobility to mask the weaknesses of the OL and could potentially become a tradeable asset if they brought him in on a 2 year deal and performed well.

Cutler will be gone at the end of the season. I am more worried about the lousy players, coaches and front office people that will still be with the team. Until they get rid of all the people that suck at their jobs the team isn't going to win anything.

Moore should be the QB. Players love him. The offensive line is the weak link. Playcalling also sucks. Moore torched the Jets when he took over. The Ravens game was a debacle but the line was horrific. Gase has much to learn. Gase cannot handle certain players. Cutler throws off the backfoot and is ineffective.
Defense of coordinator's love him too

He’s absolutely right. You can tell when a team quits. It happened vs Carolina. So many bad throws by Cutler. You just knew that int before halftime sealed the deal for Miami. Just like his int vs the saints in the endzone. No one is really defending Cutler but Gase. The players aren’t engaged with him on the sidelines. Does Tannehill even talk to Cutler during the games?

Matt Moore should have gotten all the reps in preseason and given a legit chance to start the season from day one. Otherwise what’s the point of having him as a backup if your starter goes down and you go around him to sign a washed up crap QB like cutler instead?

At least with Moore in from day one he’s probably got better chemistry with offense by now. Miami would probably still be around .500 with Moore but I don’t think the players would have quit like they did with Cutler.

Cutler is a waste of money, waste of reps, a waste of time, and just adds to Miami as a joke franchise post Marino.

Sorry man INT isn't on Cutler! Julius Thomas is 6-5 made attempt to jump for the ball. Not much of a Culter fan but our receivers need to be aggressive and go up for the ball. My issue with Cutler is his attitude! I don't know if show any kind of emotion at all. Look at the Falcons game for us to win a game like that huge! Cutler is like yeah yeah attitude. He needs to be smacked around a bit to get him riled up!

Should have brought in Kaepernick to compete with Moore. He would have been much cheaper, has the mobility to mask the weaknesses of the OL and could potentially become a tradeable asset if they brought him in on a 2 year deal and performed well.
Gase didn't want to change the offense for a temporary band aid. Hence bringing someone who was "familiar" enough with the scheme that he wouldn't have to change too much.

Obviously it didn't work out, but I understand his reasoning.

Sorry man INT isn't on Cutler! Julius Thomas is 6-5 made attempt to jump for the ball. Not much of a Culter fan but our receivers need to be aggressive and go up for the ball. My issue with Cutler is his attitude! I don't know if show any kind of emotion at all. Look at the Falcons game for us to win a game like that huge! Cutler is like yeah yeah attitude. He needs to be smacked around a bit to get him riled up!

Hey dude, the Carolina INT was all Cutler, horrible pass, low and did not see a guy as big as Luke lurking, and he is big. It killed any hope the fins had

The Ever I Was There VIPER

Do you have a direct link? This goes to the home page and I can't find the story

He's not here. Let it go.

83532985.gif

84229906.gif

I agree. We can get on Cutler's case, but didn't Gase pick him to run this team? How is Gase not held accountable for that pile of crap? We would have won just as many games with Moore for 10million less.
And the team would be playing harder. Bad example giving that kind of money to a bum. Gase should have rolled w Moore - simply because it would have sent the right message. Notice when Matt played vs Jets Tanny was all animated w him? Do you really ever see Tanny talking to Jay? The Cutler move was a slap in the face to every player who was on the team last year - everything had to be earned and worked for - until it didn't. Jarvis has no contract yet but we paid for Jay. Think about it from the players perspective. And it's not as if we got Peyton Manning. We got a sack of ****, knew he was a sack of **** even when he lit the world up w 19 TD and 12 INTs in his "greatest season ever" and still paid him all of that money. Gase lost me on this one. Big ****ing error in judgement for the greater good of the team.

Back
Top Bottom