Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice

Well you and I are on record that we don't like the move, but it appears it going to happen, assuming he passes a physical etc

I can't believe we're coaxing a 34 yr old QB out of retirement that just had season ending shoulder surgery on his throwing arm late last year.

felt this one coming...makes sense, sucks, but better them do something other than just giving the keys to matt moore....

cutler sure as hell doesn't get me excited though

It is real and it is happening. I promise you. If it is not completed by mid-late next week, i will buy everyone in this thread dinner at Joes Stonecrab. I wont say anything dumb like I am Cutler's cousin, but I assure you that their are folks in town (as we speak) who represent the person in question. In their words, and this is all that I will type, when asked what are you doing in town, "well we are not here for the fishing, because your dolphins are already hooked up." Its done folks and will be wrapped soon.

Awwww shuckssss...now bowdown and kiss the ring. No stonecrab for you!

Awwww shuckssss...now bowdown and kiss the ring. No stonecrab for you!

Ok.....I already gave you props....let's not get too ****y there, ace......even a busted clock gets it right twice a day and even a broken crayon still colors.

Ok.....I already gave you props....let's not get too ****y there, ace......even a busted clock gets it right twice a day and even a broken crayon still colors.
Go get your shine box...i got some new gaters fer you to work on son. Bow down.

don-t-hate-me-because-you-re-a-douchebag-women-s-t-shirts-women-s-t-shirt.webp
Go get your shine box...i got some new gaters fer you to work on son. Bow down.

By the way......how did you hear the gossip at the "establishment they rolled up on" where you work??.....How were you able to hear over the drive up order speaker??

Denver had a long stretch of not being good AFTER Cutler was there. They hadn't had a losing season in some 7-8 years before Cutler was there. Enter Cutler.........

And they didn't just magically get good again when he left.

Armando Salguero says Tannehill suffered more damage to the acl.

Back
Top Bottom