JAY Fiedler must be sali vating | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JAY Fiedler must be sali vating

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
JINT ‘D' LEAKY MESS

September 28, 2003

JAY Fiedler must be sali vating. Tom Brady can hardly wait. Old friend Donovan McNabb most likely wants in. Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss at this very moment are circling the date on the calendar. And Vinny Testaverde is probably praying that he's still the starter Nov. 2 so he can take aim.

What these guys want is a piece of the Giants' defense, a former rugged outfit that in three games this season has been more yielding than impenetrable. Statistics can be deceiving, but these aren't...

Read the rest at:

http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/6659.htm

Two things....I think all the fuss will only serve to motivate the Giants defense. Nothing like sitting around two weeks hearing how much you suck, to motivate you to play your a$$ off in the next game.

And the Dolphins would do well to focus on what the Giants did to Kurt Warner and forget about the other two games. They should assume that that is the defense they are going to face. It would fight the urge to underestimate them, especially if the Dolphins players are reading the same stories that the Giants players are reading.

And until our D continues to play like they did against the bills, they might still want a piece of our D..one game does not make a D, consistency does. When December gets here, will you be able to say the same. See you can't even answer that question right now..that should tell you something.

I know the G-mens' run defense is a piece of crap, but i thought their passing D was aight. Dont Allen n Peterson not suck that badly? lol

I like this thread most of you aren't underestimating the Giants D, especially in Giants stadium. And like inFINSible said nothing can fire up a defense more than everyone saying they stink.
I just hope the Dolphins are feeling the same as most of these people on this thread. And I hope they don't try to do something special on offense, just stick to there game. And hope we stay in the lead or within 10 points.

Does anyone think a 300 yard day for Jay is possible?

I would never predict a 300 yard day for Fiedler as long as Ricky is in the game. He should never get 300 yards a game passing if Ricky is in the game if you ask me. :lol:

Here is hoping that at least one facet of that defense remains open one more week.

I just want a win. I don't care if Jay has 30 or 300 yards. I just want a win. Let the Giants D come together the next week. Just in time for the rest of the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom