Jay Fiedler Welcomes Josh Rosen To Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler Welcomes Josh Rosen To Miami

Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's

Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's
Lol.

I don't think TMZ digging up Jay Fiedler to comment on our new QB (thinking they're the same religion) is any indication of the State of the Franchise.

Average yes, but did nothing? The “Jay Fiedler has ice running through his veins” game against the Colts is still our last playoff victory.

Never thought after all these years I would look back and say I miss Fiedler.
Was tough to see a guy like Marino throw the ball effortlessly to Feidler who had a noodle arm, but, he gave it his all.

Still think his injury in 2002 probably cost us a legit Super Bowl run (That and Wanny’s lack of a ballsack).

That game against Denver was awesome that year, too bad it cost us Fiedler and Chambers for extended time. Gadsden and his glass toe didn't help matters either.

Back
Top Bottom