Jay Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What you guys think? I say we could have gotten something, and I mean ANYTHING for him maybe a 4th or 5th I just dont get it why simply cut him when you can get something in a trade? Im glad he is gone and everything but he could have been traded.

Joey 22 said:
What you guys think? I say we could have gotten something, and I mean ANYTHING for him maybe a 4th or 5th I just dont get it why simply cut him when you can get something in a trade? Im glad he is gone and everything but he could have been traded.
I now know that I can die happy because I know there will always be someone stupider than me left on Earth.

Noone would have given us anything. Remmeber we shopped him last year before the season.

Joey 22 said:

Spielman gave Fiedler permission to seek a trade last off season. No one wanted him at the time and no one this year was willing to give up draft picks for him.

Joey 22 said:

His salary was going to be pretty big this year. It was better to just cut him and be rid of him. At best we might have got a case of footballs anyway.

I'm surprised the league didn't force us to forego a mid round draft pick just to be allowed to release him.

I would have given one of our picks this year just to get him out of here.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
His salary was going to be pretty big this year. It was better to just cut him and be rid of him. At best we might have got a case of footballs anyway.
Yea with the word blem written on them !!!!!!!!!

I would have given a six-pack of Old Milwaukee for Ears....nahhh,
he wasn't even worth that. :D

Megatron said:
I now know that I can die happy because I know there will always be someone stupider than me left on Earth.
:smackhead

I mean how is it possible if Jet fans are almost going crazy about having a capable :shakeno: back up for Chad Pennington AKA Mommy I broke my nail!!! I know the guy sucks but I never thought nobody was interested in him I mean people was fighting over for even worse and older guys in last years FA well at least Im not trying to trade Rosenfels like thet other guy in the other thread. I think that there has to have been some one interested that year, I think it was Wanny not wanting to let him go.

Much, much better players have been released for nothing. Much, much, much, much, much, much better players.

Back
Top Bottom