Jay Fiedler.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler....

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said

let me guess.."he has the accuracy of a shotgun with bird shot, and ears so big he requires a specially made helmet. No i'm not talking about bubble boy but much maligned poser quarterback Jay Fiedler. "

hdjetta6316 said:
let me guess.."he has the accuracy of a shotgun with bird shot, and ears so big he requires a specially made helmet. No i'm not talking about bubble boy but much maligned poser quarterback Jay Fiedler. "

Nice shot!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Jay. He could have been a great backup for many years, likw a Van Pelt. Instead, Wanny picks him as a starter ans now he's just a controversial thorn in the side. And until he backs up a really good QB where there is no doubt about his "backupness", he will continue this nasty trend. Just watch. In a couple of years the Jets will H-A-T-E HATE! HATE! HATE! him.

Hate fiedler.. Cant stand him, never could. Thrilled he's going to muck up the jets this season.. you know pennington will get hurt, fiedler will play, i just hope its against us.. im getting excited just thinging about it.

Jay was wasted

He was a potentially good to very good system quarterback with mobility and instinct. He had a weak arm and sometimes the ball got away from him. If he had been in a west coast offense on a pretty good team, he'd have made at least one pro bowl team in his career. Instead he covered for our lousy offensive line for years and made them look better than they were by not getting sacked. Ask Brian Griese about that.

Prakk said:
He was a potentially good to very good system quarterback with mobility and instinct. He had a weak arm and sometimes the ball got away from him. If he had been in a west coast offense on a pretty good team, he'd have made at least one pro bowl team in his career. Instead he covered for our lousy offensive line for years and made them look better than they were by not getting sacked. Ask Brian Griese about that.

And he was gutsy--He could come back to haunt us :eek:

Yeah he was gutsy, unfortunately that doesnt cover up for an arm like my Grandma! He threw the worst out route in football.

Prakk said:

I think he would've been more serviceable in the west coast offense.......lord knows he had the athletic ability and mobility for it. His arm strength was just never good enough for a vertical offense. Ya we were a run first team, but we were boneheaded with our passing offense when we went to it........run, run, deep pass.........run, run, deep pass........it made no sense and it wasn't Jay's strong suite.........which again was another thing ridiculous about the former regime never adapting to their players.

You know he wants to...

nephinsfan said:
"now that would suck"
See, you do respect him after all. Bwahahahahaha..... I also promise you he will utter more benign conciliatory and gracious cliches in the post game interview than Nuke Laloosh learned in Bull Durham.

Prakk said:
What we should ask to Brian Griese?....considering that he never had a chance to really play, because Fiedler was up in Wanny a$$.

Back
Top Bottom