Jay Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
WARNING: reading 984's following post has caused serious headaches in most viewers. Please continue with extreme caution, and stop if you feel any discomfort whatsoever

Thanks,
The Admin.

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of Jay Fiedler's statements I feel I cannot let pass. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: I am tired of hearing or reading that we're supposed to shut up and smile when Jay says pushy things. You know that that is simply not true. He is hardly the first proponent of nerdy fascism and he is unlikely to be the last. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Jay. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that if Jay is allowed to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth, the implications can be widespread. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Jay's flagitious insults. They are not a cause; they are an effect. The inarticulate champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine who collaborate with Jay should be spat upon -- or worse -- for their lack of integrity. But even if we disregard all that and examine only Jay's delusional publications, this seems to me to be enough to show that Jay's detractors are correct in their observation that Jay feels he has not only a right, but also a duty, to prey on people's fear of political and economic instability. No joke.

If you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Jay says that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. That is the most despicable lie I have ever heard in my entire life. If you've ever watched television or read a book, odds are that you already know that ignorance is bliss. This may be why his legatees are generally all smiles. When I state that attempts to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations are a de facto, if not a de jure, example of ridiculous post-structuralism, I'm merely trying to get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem. Admittedly, Jay's central role in the promotion of insensitive exclusionism dates back a number of years. But that's because once you understand Jay's imprecations, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Jay spit in the face of propriety.

Take, for example, grumpy devil-worshippers. Now look at Jay. If you don't believe there's a similarity, then consider that he claims that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. I claim that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves, although I should add that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that every time Jay utters or writes a statement that supports terrorism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that fanaticism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, unquestionably believe we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because it is easy to see from the foregoing that we cannot and we must not allow ourselves to become infected with the fatal germs of faddism, but primarily because we can divide his recommendations into three categories: temperamental, indelicate, and disloyal. Jay's self-fulfilling prophecies always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully.

Jay likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why he doesn't want us to give the needy a helping hand, as opposed to an elbow in the face. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of interdenominationalism. There can be no argument that the communicative efficacy of his connection with foul ivory-tower academics will cause disruptive, batty morons to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear sooner than you think. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. Jay's secret police want to sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death for one purpose and one purpose only: to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. Heathenism is something to be prevented, not promoted. Never forget that and never let Jay Fiedler render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power.WARNING WARNING

Uhh

Originally posted by dolfan06
several shots worked much better!:D

I need something a lot stronger than several shots after reading that. Can someone send me a bottle of Jose Cuervo or Jack Daniels? Please?? Or wait I got a better idea.. Someone send me a copy of a Buccaneers game. Thats enough to send anyone in to a drunken stupor.:lol: :D

Nah

My father in law is a very religious person and he gave me full permission to drink excessively after reading that post.

Well

After thinking about it.

Jay Fiedler has recently made a number of people very, very angry, including me. However, as anger serves no function in a successful rebuttal, I will simply state objectively that Jay gets his cause-and-effect relationships all mixed up. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Jay himself. When I first encountered his anecdotes, all I could think of was, "Except for a few bright spots, his biases are utterly egocentric." To the extent that my age and health will permit, I will raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. The reason is clear. While we do nothing, those who turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we raise arrogant nutters out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. Many the things I've talked about in this letter are obvious. We all know they're true. But still it's necessary for us to say them, because it's considerations of this sort that make it worth our while to learn about the brazen things Fiedler is up to.

Back
Top Bottom