Jay Fieldler just can't protect the ball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fieldler just can't protect the ball

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
WE WILL LOSE THIS GAME......................TRUST ME, THIS IS A CLASSIC DOLPHIN SECOND HALF CHOKE JOB !

It doesnt matter what we do, Jay Fielder just can't keep from making the turnover. He was almost begging to throw an INT before the half. The only QB with worse pocket presence than Jay is Brian Griese. Miami has dominated this game and will end up losing this game because Jay just can't get them in the endzone. It is despicable the way he has let this team down. The guy needs to be run out of town and out of the NFL for that matter. Wannstedt just reiterated why he is one of the worst coaches in the league by wasting a timeout in challenging yet another one of Jay's fumbles. This team is a disgrace. Huzienga needs to take a long hard look at why this team has become a December joke in the NFL. I am embarassed to be a fin fan. This crap doesn't even bother me like it used to. The apathy has set in.

First we won't lose this game, and the fumble by Fiedler that was the recievers fault they were to far for him to thow the ball.

Where is Ricky's blame? Where has he been all day or all year. He has struggled to put up a consistant day where he averages more than 3.1 YAC.

Originally posted by jgarMD
I am embarassed to be a fin fan. .

Go join another team's bandwagon. We don't need you.

Well considering every team we play puts all there focus on Ricky and none on our passing game makes it hard. Our O-line hasn't blocked as well as they did last year either.

Originally posted by jgarMD
WE WILL LOSE THIS GAME......................TRUST ME, THIS IS A CLASSIC DOLPHIN SECOND HALF CHOKE JOB !

It doesnt matter what we do, Jay Fielder just can't keep from making the turnover. He was almost begging to throw an INT before the half. The only QB with worse pocket presence than Jay is Brian Griese. Miami has dominated this game and will end up losing this game because Jay just can't get them in the endzone. It is despicable the way he has let this team down. The guy needs to be run out of town and out of the NFL for that matter. Wannstedt just reiterated why he is one of the worst coaches in the league by wasting a timeout in challenging yet another one of Jay's fumbles. This team is a disgrace. Huzienga needs to take a long hard look at why this team has become a December joke in the NFL. I am embarassed to be a fin fan. This crap doesn't even bother me like it used to. The apathy has set in.

You are about to eat crow, TRUST ME!!!

BB

Re: Re: Jay Fieldler just can't protect the ball

Originally posted by bigbry

You are about to eat crow, TRUST ME!!!

BB

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom