Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Sell everything! This one seemed obvious with Kallan Ballage being the starter.
Wonder if we can get a 3rd rounder for him?

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.

Kamelion4291

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.
He's also replaceable and coming up on needing a new contract. Drake on a rookie salary is nice, but would you pay $5+ mil/yr for Drake?

Michael Scott

All About The U
Reaction score
Unlike the Minkah situation, this one actually makes a lot of sense. I like Drake, but he's not a RB to build around expecting to carry the load. I highly doubt we spend the money to re-sign him. If you can nab a day two pick for him you do it in a heartbeat.

This is good business.

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
If there is one position in the NFL that's not void of talent it's the RB position.
He's a proven play maker under the right system. I think we can get a 3rd for him.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I mean is he resignable? If not, then Miami should be looking at Laird and Gaskin and Walton . . . While picking up a 4/5 for Drake if possible.

I don’t see them keeping Drake past this season.

Top Bottom