Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

He’s probably worth more to the team than he would get in a trade. I would keep him unless he wants out

Have loved Drake since he was at Alabama. But lets face it, he will be well past his peak window before we are good

I don’t think Drake should be considered a promising player anymore . He’s injury prone and doesn’t like to do the basics. Cut bait with him.

If you think you can keep Drake for a decent contract after this year, Id keep him if he's a positive in the locker room. If he's gone after this year, trade him for what you can get...I imagine a 5th is best we'll get.

This is getting out of hand...you get rid of your base of young talent and we’re looking at at least 2 more years possibly 3 before this turns around.

Just pathetic...they overplayed this thing and it’s backfiring.

Why because K.Drake is that big of a difference maker and the difference between years of a rebuild? Lol!

I'm sure you would love that. Never mind the Patriots...

It would be a complete disaster. The NFL will use it as an excuse to implement a draft lottery for the benefit of markets like Los Angeles and New York.

Just a month ago, people on this very forum insisted that an NFL team would never tank, it couldn't happen, that would be soooo unethical. Competitors aren't wired that way. An owner and GM would never build a team to fail. Anybody still think that? You see where I'm going with this?

Back
Top Bottom