Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

No.. not Drake so much... but this O-line is pathetic. I’m more upset about Minkah’s situation and feel they should have fielded a respectable O-line... this year could have at least been entertaining if we had an O-line for Rosen to work behind... this is going to go down as the worst team in NFL history...not acceptable.

Wake me up when they don't play the NE and Baltimores of the NFL world.
I saw lots of positive from this team before the bottom fell out.

They'll be fine. I'm actually not worried about it.
They'll still suck of course but you can easily see the improvements.

Not worth it. Would start to become way to
Obvious the organization wants to lose games, and only for a 4th. This staff can’t pick a good first rounder, what’s a 4th going to do?

Wake me up when they don't play the NE and Baltimores of the NFL world.
I saw lots of positive from this team before the bottom fell out.

They'll be fine. I'm actually not worried about it.
They'll still suck of course but you can easily see the improvements.

I do on defense...didn’t see it on offense..except Rosen,maybe Dieter.

One the two Drake or Ballage can stay next year, but I would love to add AJ Dillon and Zack Moss to the roster next year as the primary ball carriers.

Interesting two of our Bama players want out.

Drake doesn't want out.
He may not but these Alabama boys are not impressing in the pro's. I watched TUA very closely yesterday & was not impressed. I thought FROMM threw a better ball & seemed to direct his offense more precisely. I'd shy away from TUA (drop down a pick or two) & go all in on FROMM. JMO of course. :shrug:

Yea im with you, I like Fromm.

Leinart, Russell, Carr, Manziel were supposed to be stars in the making. That didnt work so well.

Did you see Rosen yesterday? Tannehill 2.0. No command, great throw one play then overthrow the next, fought through injury.

Can we just ditch Fitz, and get back Tannehill?

cool lets take a play maker nfl back and flip him for a special teams line backer.
#picksandmoney

When you look at teams like the Cowboys, the Giants and the Rams, they lean heavily on their stud RBs. Look at the money Jerry Jones gave to Elliott. While we're building a team for the near future if an amazing RB falls our way we shouldn't hesitate. Give Rosen a line and Barkley and that kid will ring you up plenty of points. If Rosen isn't you cup of tea, don't worry, we'll be drafting #1 and will have our pick of elite QBs. Drake could be a 3rd down back on an excellent team. He is not a bread and butter type runner. He should not be paid big money but he is the best we have at the moment. Ballage really stunk yesterday so I hope he turns that around. Honestly, stop trading players now.

Back
Top Bottom