Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

Sell everything! This one seemed obvious with Kallan Ballage being the starter.
Wonder if we can get a 3rd rounder for him?

I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.

Would be good for his career / getting paid to not be stuck here... He probably wont mind

I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.
He's also replaceable and coming up on needing a new contract. Drake on a rookie salary is nice, but would you pay $5+ mil/yr for Drake?

Unlike the Minkah situation, this one actually makes a lot of sense. I like Drake, but he's not a RB to build around expecting to carry the load. I highly doubt we spend the money to re-sign him. If you can nab a day two pick for him you do it in a heartbeat.

This is good business.

If there is one position in the NFL that's not void of talent it's the RB position.
He's a proven play maker under the right system. I think we can get a 3rd for him.

I mean is he resignable? If not, then Miami should be looking at Laird and Gaskin and Walton . . . While picking up a 4/5 for Drake if possible.

I don’t see them keeping Drake past this season.

Back
Top Bottom