Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer - Dolphins are in trade talks with teams for Kenyan Drake

Drake is gone after this year and we're not going to get a comp pick for him since we will definitely dipping in the FA pool with our boat load of cap space. So may as well get something for him now. Than that just leaves Parker to be traded before deadline.

Care to elaborate on what you believe is the diff? Or is this a "drve by" comment?

I’ll bite.

I think you are being difficult -

This is the worst roster I have ever seen in 40 years of watching NFL - that my friend is a tank job

Can you name another NFL team that has stripped itself down to its very marrow? Bet ya can’t - because most teams do rebuild

Trading Drake makes sense, as there's no way we'll re-sign him. I will say that he's gotten the shaft in his time here and will probably flourish given the opportunity with the right team. Drake is far better than Ballage.

This is getting out of hand...you get rid of your base of young talent and we’re looking at at least 2 more years possibly 3 before this turns around.

Just pathetic...they overplayed this thing and it’s backfiring.

100% agree. I bleed aqua but I am seriously considering adopting a 2nd team to support whilst this s**t housery plays out over the next 3 - 4 years. By then we'll be back to square one. Groundhog Day.

An RB is only as good as his OL. trade Drake, even Ballage. Let Gaskin, Walton, and Laird run the ball

An RB is only as good as his OL. trade Drake, even Ballage. Let Gaskin, Walton, and Laird run the ball

That is true for mediocre players. Ricky came to a team that couldn’t run consistently and immediately made the OL look like run blocking stars

We'd be lucky to get a 4 for him but I'd do it. This staff is just not crazy about Drake so we might as well get something for him if we can.
I think we get at least a 4th, maybe a 3rd. He’s a good player and a playmaker. He’s averaged about 5ypc for his career. We better get at least a 4th

If you get a 5 for Drake you hang up the phone and pat yourself on the back. He's worth very little, due to his position/age/contract status.

I'm blown away people are interested in spending capital for him, knowing he'll be a FA next year, but hey whatever. Get us that 2020 4th back we just spent the Pitt 1st.

I don't understand anymore. Who's going to get us first downs ever? Drake is a huge part of what's left on our offense. He must be one of the main discontents.

Kenyan Drake has 10 rushes for 31 yards this year.

I like the guy and all, but it's not like he's going to be an asset to the team this year...and this is the last year he's cheap.

I going off of last season's production regarding Drake. He hasn't look good at all this season but then again, no one has. I'm higher on Drake than most people on this site. I think he has something special but I doubt the staff agrees. Maybe Walton has shown something in practice or maybe Laird.

My choice would have been to build around guys like Tunsil and Minkah. Both are excellent players that will be difficult to replace.

I going off of last season's production regarding Drake. He hasn't look good at all this season but then again, no one has. I'm higher on Drake than most people on this site. I think he has something special but I doubt the staff agrees. Maybe Walton has shown something in practice or maybe Laird.

My choice would have been to build around guys like Tunsil and Minkah. Both are excellent players that will be difficult to replace.

I used to think the same thing but if you can get anything for Drake send him packing at this point. Replacing Drake is probably the easiest thing to do at this point.

Grier basically said they wanted to build around that core of Tunsil/Minkah/X etc.

He also said The historic haul for Laremy was so good that Laremy even said “I’d trade me for that” and Minkah just did not want to be a part of this process and Miami got the value needed to grant him his wish.

Back
Top Bottom