Jay Glazer tweets "breaking big, big news tommorow night" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Glazer tweets "breaking big, big news tommorow night"

Fins trade for Andrew Luck who's coming out of retirement to play for the Fins...
tenor.gif

WHOA. From @jayglazer w/us on @FoxSportsRadio - 'I am breaking big, big news tomorrow night on Fox Football Now. I mean big, national news tomorrow. I'm not kidding around.'
Could this be about Miami? The draft? Another diluted test?

JMHO, if this a BIG news, why wait until tomorrow? He could be scooped. It's hard to keep BIG news under wraps.

JMHO, if this a BIG news, why wait until tomorrow? He could be scooped. It's hard to keep BIG news under wraps.

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer

·
1h

The news I have tonight is not transactional news, not a player getting traded or signed. Woke up to seeing y’all going ape-you-know-what guessing what it is. It’s not what you think. Fox Football Now tonight 11 ET/ 8 PT after race

Jay Glazer
@JayGlazer

·
1h

The news I have tonight is not transactional news, not a player getting traded or signed. Woke up to seeing y’all going ape-you-know-what guessing what it is. It’s not what you think. Fox Football Now tonight 11 ET/ 8 PT after race

sounds like a rating builder

Its probably the NFL's plan to move forward with the NFL season by sequestering all of their coaches and players in some locked down compound for several months without contact with the outside world.

I’m going to take a wild guess that this will be underwhelming and not big news at all.

Seems to have been that a rams player got corona 3 weeks ago

I have lost total respect for Glazer for stating he had breaking news and then reporting that an NFL player has Covid 19. This is the worst kind of reporting and trying to get more people to watch him in anticipation of actual NFL breaking news is just wrong on so many levels. He can take take any future breaking news and stuff it where the sun don’t shine as far as I am concerned.

Wtf was Glazer thinking? This is not the kind of **** you tease for an entire day

Back
Top Bottom