Jay is one game away | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay is one game away

That's a fair assesment wharf!

You know your football like I know mine. Honestly speaking, the team to beat in the AFCE is still the Bears!

Infinsible , nice to you still have some sense of humor left. Even though if it's justalittle. :D

Originally posted by justafan
If it makes you feel any better, let me rephrase that.....

The bills were the downfall of the Fins during Marinos time.!!!!

But who cares , that's all in the past. I'm just playin w/ ya.

I just can't wait and see how Fiedler will do against Winfield and Clements. RW may still get his nos. against us, hopefully we can make the fins one dimensional.

Don't start cheering yet finfans, you only played the Lions and The Colts who both don't have much of a D.

I'm sure he will do fine against Winfield and Clements. I mean, come on, you all have given up over 60 points in two weeks. Don't start with that good offense crap, because the Jets scored one TD against the Pats, and Vikes have no running attack. I remember seeing this replay on NFL Primetime. Wayne Chrebet making Nate Clements look like a high school DB while burning him for a TD......

Originally posted by justafan
Infinsible , nice to you still have some sense of humor left. Even though if it's justalittle. :D

Only when it's justafied.

Hey Oliver I see your still attacking posters here...

Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks...

But One thing puzzles me...

Why didn't you ask someone if they are trying to insult you or ask them if they even watch football?

Im mean are you starting to slip dude?

Oh Asphyx over at another board asked me to mention how sure he was that you were right about James McKnight being too valuable to our team to cut in favor of getting Carter...

Don't know what we would do without someone picking splinters off their butt on the inactive list!

Don't you even watch football?
LOL

Re: Marino also thought...

Originally posted by Oliver
... Huard was a better QB than Fiedler. I'm not sure Marino outside of him playing GREAT football always knows what he's talking about when it comes to football. He lets his personal biases get in the way. Marino was and is so egotistical he felt he had the right to name his successor in Huard. He’ll always bash Fiedler, because Fiedler ain't his guy. That’s just the plain and simple truth.

Oliver...

Almost as egotistical and boneheaded as you!

not quite close though but as close as close can get....
Bash a Legend and worship a journeyman!

Face it Kukla Fran and Ollie...
Marino has forgotten more about QBing than fiedler has ever known!

I can't wait to hear you dump on Jay the second he gets cut!
Your no Fan just a freak!

Back
Top Bottom