Jay Williams - One more turd flushed

TheMadPorpoise

Hammered
Reaction score
Never liked Jay Williams after his "practice" comment before the Texans game in 2003 and especially after his digs on Coach Saban before he was hired. Jay Williams is a no talent loser. Good riddance to his piss poor attitude, his lack of play and his multi-million dollar salary.

One more turd flushed.

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I love it "one more turd flushed" lmao. I agree, make room for the future! Jay is a crusty old turd who smells and wont contribute! And obviously turds dont have brains considering he thinks he will be closer to winning an SB with STL! hahahah!

Shifty187

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The only reason he was here was for depth yet now that we have Taylor, Carter, Holliday and Bowens on the roster his sorry a$$ is no longer needed!

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
I just think that comment about St Loius being better is hilarious, if i remember correctly there was only one team that our 4-12 Dolphins kicked the snot out of and that was the Rams. And I know at least two of his new teamates are still having nightmares about the Bua express. Glad to see that BUM gone.

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
MCMike81 said:
I just think that comment about St Loius being better is hilarious, if i remember correctly there was only one team that our 4-12 Dolphins kicked the snot out of and that was the Rams. And I know at least two of his new teamates are still having nightmares about the Bua express. Glad to see that BUM gone.
AGREED

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am glad Williams is gone also. Here was just here for depth and we don't need someone on the team who publicly said that he didn't like the coach.

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Sorry to butt in, but I think it's funny that you have a picture of Feeley, and "terror" written in shakey letters. Maybe it should read "terrified" or... I'll quit there.

McDuffie81

I got a short fuse :(
Reaction score
TeeMoney said:
Sorry to butt in, but I think it's funny that you have a picture of Feeley, and "terror" written in shakey letters. Maybe it should read "terrified" or... I'll quit there.
Awsome sig. :lol:

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
i have to say, he was a good player for us, time to move on, but he had his moments

Top Bottom