Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
OMG..Listen, you heard it here first; Jay Fielder barring injury will be in the Pro-Bowl this year..I can't wait for you guys to see him this sat. He looks ready to suit up for Sundays NOW..I attented this afternoons practice, and man did he put on a show. Every pass was on the money and he made all the correct reads. I can just imagine how good he will be when a game plan is put in place in a full trainning camp under his belt. I am just praying he stays healthy. But my friends, our QB is destined to have a great year..

Who the heck cares about a Pro Bowl?

It'd be nice, but HARDLY a concern at this point. Only one bowl I care about Jay going too, and Griese can ride his *** all the way to a ring.

Originally posted by Stamos
Who the heck cares about a Pro Bowl?

It'd be nice, but HARDLY a concern at this point. Only one bowl I care about Jay going too, and Griese can ride his *** all the way to a ring.

I'm with you on that..

Don't forget, Miami was going undefeated last year. ;) I heard it here first.

:lol: justa

BTW I doubt
he's gonna outperform Manning, Bledsoe, McNair, Gannon, etc...

But he'll be good.

Did a Bills fan just say Jay is going to be good???

Everyone run to church. The opocolypse is coming.

You never know. Gannon could get old, ( :p ) McNair's injurys could creep back, Manning could miss the playoffs again.

He may not make the probowl, but don't be surprised if he doesn't just snatch up that #3 position.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
OMG..Listen, you heard it here first; Jay Fielder barring injury will be in the Pro-Bowl this year..I can't wait for you guys to see him this sat. He looks ready to suit up for Sundays NOW..I attented this afternoons practice, and man did he put on a show. Every pass was on the money and he made all the correct reads. I can just imagine how good he will be when a game plan is put in place in a full trainning camp under his belt. I am just praying he stays healthy. But my friends, our QB is destined to have a great year..

You stole my signature man ;).

Back
Top Bottom