Jaydog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaydog

Rude American

Buffal Fan
Reaction score
I thought you were a Bills fan now. You and iceblizzard are at BBI so often.

Me and Jaydog both aren't even close to Bills fans. We are not Bills fans because we go to a Bills board. DOLPHINS FOR LIFE!!!!!

I haven't posted there since the Bills canned their kicker 3 weeks ago, but I'll be around there the first week of January.:cool:

Jaydog, you were logged in last night. Wud you want? Word up.

And iceblizzard can't get enough thrashing on our boards in the Yankees thread.

Originally posted by Rude American
I thought you were a Bills fan now. You and iceblizzard are at BBI so often.

I remember you Rude...Aren't you still a Bills fan :confused:

I think I remember you, too. You're that redneck from Roanoke who drived race cars, right?

Jaydog, you were logged in last night. Wud you want? Word up.

And iceblizzard can't get enough thrashing on our boards in the Yankees thread.
Yeah I wanted to see how psyched everybody over there was after that come from behind first home victory over the Panthers. I'm no Bills fan, but I will say y'all made them look BAD.:lol:

I think I remember you, too. You're that redneck from Roanoke who drived race cars, right?

Don't start man..I was just asking you a quick question..and no I'm not from Roanoke..

rude boy

i never knew osama was a bills fan, that beards getting a bit outta control nowdont ya think, boy.

That's a pic of me back in high school in Little Rock. Some buddies and I were smokin weed behind the gym and my buddy's chick snapped that shot. If memeroy serves, that was 1979. I was 19 there. (flunked 2nd grade :rolleyes:)

I do this from the computers at the public library in W. Seneca, NY. Never married, got no job, no kids..that I know of, lol! But as long as I got a meal and a blanket, it's cool. :cool:

Just sh!ttin' with ya, 11. ;)

!

U LOOK CLOSER TO 90 THAN 19 MAN AND YOU SAY THAT WAS TAKEN YEARS AGO, BOY THAT WAS SOME HARD PAPER ROUND YOU HAD

Back
Top Bottom