Jayson Oweh runs 4.36 40 as edge rusher | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jayson Oweh runs 4.36 40 as edge rusher

Can he play TE?

These pro day numbers are inflated, I'm sure the dude is fast and he's obviously a freak athlete. But his lack of actual production on the field is concerning, I wouldn't touch him in the first and would be disappointed if we got him early 2nd too.
Don’t say that.. he’s already in the HOF

Dodo birds were smarter than most of you
To be fair to Dodo's they were not actually stupid.

They evolved without any predators and so lacked the ability to defend themselves against the introduced species that preyed on them.

They were a ground nesting bird that had no defense when presented with cats and dogs hunting them as well as pigs and rodents picking off their young and raiding their nests.

They are unfairly maligned as being dumb because they could not adapt to their quickly changing circumstance.

:HAT:

A chat room isn't exactly a place you show off how smart you are..haha..especially a sports site..passion and irrationality of fandom often comes before brainy thoughts!

A chat room isn't exactly a place you show off how smart you are..haha..especially a sports site..passion and irrationality of fandom often comes before brainy thoughts!
I can't help it, i do it everywhere. ;)

Ok homer.. don’t knock Bama players of you’ll cry about it..go call Paul and whine

I don’t care what you knock. Kids with disorders that have no idea what they’re talking about playing on the internet isn’t new. You’re not unique in that regard.

I’ve roamed these here parts a long time. Ain’t much I haven’t seen.

I don’t care what you knock. Kids with disorders that have no idea what they’re talking about playing on the internet isn’t new. You’re not unique in that regard.

I’ve roamed these here parts a long time. Ain’t much I haven’t seen.
You’re quite rude and off base. Internet tough guy. How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom