Je ff ireland unfiltered- pre draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Je ff ireland unfiltered- pre draft

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

(On thought process behind signing Jake Grove and trading Samson Satele)“Jake is a player that we studied throughout the draft and we liked him in Dallas when he came out. He was a player that in free agency that we liked. In regard to Samson, I have a lot of respect for what Samson did here. He is a good player and good kid. He is a high character guy and I like him very much, but we needed better consistency at the position. Without going into specific details, that was the main thing we needed. Better consistency.”

(On what are the most acute needs during the draft)“We have needs at a lot of different positions. To give you what those exact needs are goes into strategy which we are not going to talk about. Our greatest needs are players that fit our system. Our greatest needs are players that think the way we think; that want to be here and have high passion and high character. Those are the greatest needs that we have on the team.”

(On how the evaluations have gone at wide receivers for the draft)“It went good. We just didn’t look at receiver though. We looked at everyone; offensive lineman, safety, cornerbacks and running backs. We looked at a lot of different players. I think we looked at about 35 different players last week. All of those evaluations went well.”

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman">

Back
Top Bottom