Jeff Ireland works for New Orleans, which explains the Ellerbe / Kenny Stills trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland works for New Orleans, which explains the Ellerbe / Kenny Stills trade

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Jeff Ireland was the one responsible for giving Ellerbe a $35 million contract back in 2013. Moves like that are why Jeff Ireland got fired from Miami.

Now Jeff Ireland is in New Orleans, with a stubborn determination to prove that he was right that Ellerbe is a star LB.

So he pounded the table in New Orleans, and convinced them to trade WR Kenny Stills for Ellerbe and a 3rd rd pick.

That's my guess.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/3/13/8209073/kenny-stills-to-the-dolphins

Jeff Ireland is a cancer, while Joe Philbin might be malignent, he is the same.

Conspiracy: Jeff Ireland still works for the Dallas Cowboys, and is setting out to make the rest of the league crappy.

Man the saints fans will be in misery for a while if Jeff sticks around

You ppl are crazy. Ireland not making any moves for New Orleans. He's just a college scout for them.

Jeff Ireland was the one responsible for giving Ellerbe a $35 million contract back in 2013. Moves like that are why Jeff Ireland got fired from Miami.

Now Jeff Ireland is in New Orleans, with a stubborn determination to prove that he was right that Ellerbe is a star LB.

So he pounded the table in New Orleans, and convinced them to trade WR Kenny Stills for Ellerbe and a 3rd rd pick.

That's my guess.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/3/13/8209073/kenny-stills-to-the-dolphins

I believe, Ireland is a college scout with the Saints. Not sure how you connect the dots based on that. But it's prob how Omar's mind works as well...

I believe, Ireland is a college scout with the Saints. Not sure how you connect the dots based on that. But it's prob how Omar's mind works as well...

Since New Orleans hired Ireland, it means that they value his opinion.

Ireland is in the conference room, pounding the table, insisting that Ellerbe is a star talent.

This happens in ANY organization, not just in sports. Example: When corporate executives are considering hiring a person, it helps if someone within the organization (even a mid level guy) will vouch for the candidate, and say "I worked with him. He's definitely a great guy. Sign him up."

I think this thread was intended to be more of a joke.:idk:

Back
Top Bottom