Jeff Luc Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Luc Interview

[video=youtube_share;eepWXJywEOs]http://youtu.be/eepWXJywEOs[/video]

Based on that interview or another source? To mean that interview was more of getting to know Luc and his impressions of being in the NFL.

I just didn't hear anyone who covered the mini camp mention Luc. The other LB's were mentioned several times. I took this as a negative. I'm a BIG Luc fan.

Jeff Luc has nice measurables...251 ounds running a 4.57 40.

I hope we keep and develop him even if he is not ready.

I just didn't hear anyone who covered the mini camp mention Luc. The other LB's were mentioned several times. I took this as a negative. I'm a BIG Luc fan.
Oh OK. That makes sense though. However no news is good news as well. I mean the guy said he would even be happy on special teams. So he is keeping an open mind at least.

When you start to look at all the ILB in this draft, you find that this guy is the bigger, truer ILB of this bunch. Hits hard and goes after the football hard to strip the ball. He is good in coverage when he just covers his zone. Don't expect any great coverage downfield.

Really pulling for him more so now after seeing him on finsiders. Hope he shines on ST cus that's how he will make it. Love to see him fly down and smack someone.

Dude is built. Hopefully he can develop on the PS.

Forget the PS, I want to see this guy make the 53 and given a chance to start! I like what I see from him as a player and his mentality.

Dolphins fan but didn't know anything about Don Shula before he came to mimi-camp. C'MON MAN! lol
Yeah but dude... he was born in 1992. Grew up watching Ricky. No one was talking about Shula to him. Sure Shula is Shula, but for the casual fan, us forum-folk are a bit over the top.

Back
Top Bottom