Jeff Luc Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Luc Interview

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;KrOfDgnCnlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=KrOfDgnCnlA[/video]

Pretty cool that he grew up being a Miami Dolphins fan. I really hope it works out for him just for that fact alone. I have always wondered if a player were to land with the favorite team if it helps their motivation.

It didn't sound to me like Luc Was overly impressive at the Rookie Camp. That's disappointing.

Dont know why I like these 3 UDFA MLBs so much. I hope 1 of them can become the starter for this D.

Dude is built. Hopefully he can develop on the PS.

This is the kind of guy you do not underestimate.

Things will change immensely when the pads go on. When that happens, every year many guys who were shorts hero's disappear and guys who were somewhat quiet will be busting heads, juking defenders and making int's.

I had all 3 of these guys in my top 15 lb prospects. Luc I thought we would pass on because of his coverage issue. But Hull and Vigil surprised the crap out of me not being drafted. Good for us!!!

We have some REAL hope and competition at lb now. All 3 of those guys were great signings.

Dont know why I like these 3 UDFA MLBs so much. I hope 1 of them can become the starter for this D.

i like them because they are solid LBs that have showed improvements throughout their college careers as well as great moments!!!

Hull and Vigil I actually had as draftable prospects, or thought of them as draftable... so to bring them in to compete as undrafted rookie free agents is like a bonus to your draft. Luc is great as well to bring in to compete. I wish Jets didnt take Taiwan Jones, but i guess you cant have everything... lol

lets just see how these guys do... hope they can contribute to our future positively!!!

Things will change immensely when the pads go on. When that happens, every year many guys who were shorts hero's disappear and guys who were somewhat quiet will be busting heads, juking defenders and making int's.

I had all 3 of these guys in my top 15 lb prospects. Luc I thought we would pass on because of his coverage issue. But Hull and Vigil surprised the crap out of me not being drafted. Good for us!!!

We have some REAL hope and competition at lb now. All 3 of those guys were great signings.

I agree. If this guy gets on the field, he's gonna lay people out, rip the ball out, whatever he can do if he's fortunately in the right spot despite his coverage/fluid-movement weaknesses. That kind of impact can help set the tone for the rest of the team.

Dolphins fan but didn't know anything about Don Shula before he came to mimi-camp. C'MON MAN! lol

I know some peeps seem to be down on this kid -- but he sure looks like a player and tends to make plays -- it sounds like some question his instincts?

I agree with some have posted -- we'll see when the pads go on and in preseason games... But I would not be shocked if this kid can make an impact. Just sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Luc is a downhill thumper. a 2 down player in the NFL.

People are semi over impressed with his size IMO.

I think Hull and Vigil are better all around.

Luc is a downhill thumper. a 2 down player in the NFL.

People are semi over impressed with his size IMO.

I think Hull and Vigil are better all around.

He actually does pretty well in coverage too. People love to use the phrase "2 down player" for linebackers who have any kind of size. He's plenty athletic to stay on the field on third downs.

Good job doing your homework on these guys! Would you mind sharing your notes on this guy? I'm intrigued. What a cool guy and the fact that he's a dolphins fan like us makes me root for him. He even said he's a fan of Finsiders and how he watched their coverage of the draft!

Back
Top Bottom