Jenkin's tackles improve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jenkin's tackles improve

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
In the Fins/Jags game, I noticed that Jenkin's tackling tecnique is improving. It's too bad about the hamstring tho', but I wish him a quick recovery anyway. On the play when he got hurt, I thought that maybe he had just knocked the wind out of himself cause of the way he landed on his pads, turns out I was wrong tho'.

I've got to watch the game again. But on first glance I saw him miss some tackles. Again, I still gotta look at the game some more.

He WILL contine to improve. Not like he's a LB who hasn't been tackling well thru college. He's pretty much right off the boat, defensively speaking. :)

:laughat: "He's pretty much right off the boat, defensively speaking."

I believe that was offensively speaking.

Originally posted by Muck
I've got to watch the game again. But on first glance I saw him miss some tackles. Again, I still gotta look at the game some more.

He WILL contine to improve. Not like he's a LB who hasn't been tackling well thru college. He's pretty much right off the boat, defensively speaking. :)

I didn't tape the game too be able to watch again, but that's what I saw also. He missed some tackles and he was trailing the play and then jumping on the pile at the end.

Talking about missing tackles, how about Fletcher then? The guy fu**** up an Int., and missed alot of tackles. I will just face it and say our LB and DB depth SUCKS! Our starters are what matter anyhow, and if they get banged up then Oh well....

We have no depth at linebacker. I'm not a Tommy Hendricks fan and Jenkins is just too raw. I'm not sold on any of the DBs outside of the starters and Buckley. I do like the D-Line depth but we're a little banged up there right now. I like the young guys on the o-line, Donald Lee, Simmons and Tolver and it's going to be difficult to cut one of our backs. Suffice to say, I like our offensive depth. If Dixon gets back soon and Smith keeps improving then we'll have 2 capable o-line backups on the bench (Smith & McKinney). The lack of depth at LB scares me the most and someone in the secondary needs to step it up to be the dime...Fletcher still scares the hell out of me...he can't tackle and only does well when facing the QB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom