Jennings to compete for a spot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jennings to compete for a spot

One thing is for sure... we have quite a few possibilities... and we really only need one of them to shine.
If two of them step up, we'll have an embarrassment of riches here.

The more I see our current WR unit, the more I think we need to draft one in the 1st round and another in the third round next year. None of them fill me with great hope tbh.

He a long shot. But we need to get rid of Grant. I'm not feeling him as a NFL WR. He should just do KR and PR. My order is Parker,Williams, Wilson, Hurns, Ford, Jennings. Keep Grant For WR depth and KR and PR. Jennings can surprise us and beat out Ford and Hurns, and be our 4th WR. We will see.

I thought Ford looked good when he got a chance in December. I wonder if his work habits in practice are lacking, looking back it seems like he's constantly on the bubble between practice squad and active roster.

I like Parker, Williams, Wilson, Jennings, grant and Perry to make lineup. Maybe Perry makes it as a RB or 3rd QB. If so, Ford would be number 6.

Williams is supposed to be ready game one but may not be ready so injured reserve for 6 games and allow another player to be active.

The one I want to release is Grant. But before we can do this, we have to find a new return man.

I like Jennings and Ford. I hope they both make it. Parker, Williams, and Wilson seem like locks. That gets you to five.

Hurns and Grant can compete for that sixth spot. Where my suggestion falls apart is the contracts doled out to Hurns and Grant indicate they are liked which would hint they make It.

Of course, any one of the seven could get hurt and the numbers take care of themselves.

Regarding Perry, he’s not big and he’s not fast. But his hips, quickness, shiftiness are out of this world. Maybe he makes it as a gadget player. i don’t think he’s got the stature to be a Crash Jensen but maybe he can carve out a role.

I like Jennings and Ford. I hope they both make it. Parker, Williams, and Wilson seem like locks. That gets you to five.

Hurns and Grant can compete for that sixth spot. Where my suggestion falls apart is the contracts doled out to Hurns and Grant indicate they are liked which would hint they make It.

Of course, any one of the seven could get hurt and the numbers take care of themselves.

Regarding Perry, he’s not big and he’s not fast. But his hips, quickness, shiftiness are out of this world. Maybe he makes it as a gadget player. i don’t think he’s got the stature to be a Crash Jensen but maybe he can carve out a role.

Perry has one job... ONE JOB

Beat out Grant.

Jennings has one job... much like Grant.

One job... back up at all three spots... which means... beat out Hurns.

Back
Top Bottom