Jeremy Ebert

Delphinus

Backing Up The Best
Reaction score
As a Northwestern Student, I had the privilege of watching Jeremy Ebert play every game this season and what I saw was a smart, quick, surehanded receiver. He ran an impressive 4.38 40, and showed smooth routerunning and catching at his pro-day. The best part is, because the Wildcats aren't exactly a football powerhouse, he can be had in the late rounds. He fits all of the Dolphins criteria, smart, quick, good route runner, high character guy and I think he can be a steal in round 6 or 7. I don't know why he hasn't been generating more buzz. What do you think?

Here's an 81 yard TD catch against Nebraska http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZuSTp9ARM4 (there are two season highlights also on YouTube, but the video quality sucks).

fininpsl

Starter
Reaction score
Will he last til round 6-7? I remember seeing some footage of him that was real impressive. And if I'm not mistaken the time he ran at his pro day was a bit of a surprise.

Delphinus

Backing Up The Best
Reaction score
NFLDraftScout.com says "He is still widely viewed as a late round player or priority free agent, but he is moving up draft boards for most teams." I think he'd be worth it even as early as round five, but he'll probably still be there in round 6 or 7.

state06

Second String
Reaction score
I remember following him when he first went to Northwestern as i followed local product Persa. Ebert played QB in HS i believe. Solid athlete, but not much size. Does well on the inside of the field and always seemed to make a big play and, although he ran a fast 40, seems to play quicker rather than fast; similar to Bess. I would prefer Wylie as a late round slot type player, but Ebert would be a nice pck up. If he was invited to the combine, i would imagine his stock would be up there with Wylie as a later 5-7 rd pick

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom