Jeremy Shockey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremy Shockey

FISHFAN44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was at a party and someone told me they think the Dolphins aquired Jeremy Shockey. Well obviously that didn't happen. Was it ever rumored, talked about or even mentioned or was it the Jameison with beer chasers. I never heard anything about it knor do I want to see it happen.

No. They probably heard about how Shockey is working out in miami at the university instead of at the giants facility. and whoever you were talking to is obviously stupid and made an *** of him or herself.

LOL i think it may have been the whisky and beer chasers, never even a rumour as far as i'm aware. Besides we already have a quality TE who isn't an overatted jack@$$ and actually gets on the field from time to time

Saban4prez said:
No. They probably heard about how Shockey is working out in miami at the university instead of at the giants facility. and whoever you were talking to is obviously stupid and made an *** of him or herself.

Yo bro, no need to insult anyone. Maybe they just heard Miami and Shockey in the same sentence and caught it at the end or something. And knowing I am a Dolphin fan thought I may have heard about it. Anyway I am glad to here that.

FISHFAN44 said:
Yo bro, no need to insult anyone. Maybe they just heard Miami and Shockey in the same sentence and caught it at the end or something. And knowing I am a Dolphin fan thought I may have heard about it. Anyway I am glad to here that.

Thats hardly an insult in this day in age. I guess just hearing the name shockey pisses me off.

@@@@@ said:
Besides we already have a quality TE who isn't an overatted jack@$$ and actually gets on the field from time to time

Agreed I don't like him much myself.

@@@@@ said:
LOL i think it may have been the whisky and beer chasers, never even a rumour as far as i'm aware. Besides we already have a quality TE who isn't an overatted jack@$$ and actually gets on the field from time to time

yeah, cus that overratted jackass is only the 2nd best TE in the NFL, and creates a missmatch every time he steps on the field.

he says some stupid stuff, but he is still a serious weapon the fins would LOVE to have on their team.

(you might hate to hear that he signed, but love when he moves the chains and gets you wins.)

FISHFAN44 said:
I was at a party and someone told me they think the Dolphins aquired Jeremy Shockey. Well obviously that didn't happen. Was it ever rumored, talked about or even mentioned or was it the Jameison with beer chasers. I never heard anything about it knor do I want to see it happen.

Actually friday night I came back pretty late and wasted with some friends, and a buddy came up to me and said the same thing. I was like what and of course my priority wasn't the girls I was with or the beer in the fridge, it was checking this site to see if he was a ******* or not.

ch19079 said:
yeah, cus that overratted jackass is only the 2nd best TE in the NFL, and creates a missmatch every time he steps on the field.

he says some stupid stuff, but he is still a serious weapon the fins would LOVE to have on their team.

(you might hate to hear that he signed, but love when he moves the chains and gets you wins.)
2nd best TE in the league :lol: in his 3 seasons in the league shockey has 183 catches 2095 yards 10 td's Mcmike has 161 catches for 1874 yards 10 td's, McMike has never missed a game has a better YPC than shockey probably earns half as much and isn't an @$$

IF we resign McMike...I'll be a happy camper. Cause not only is he dam good for dam cheap, but to me HE IS THE LEADER OF THAT OFFENSE. He's the one out there making plays and when he does, he gets fired up. And he fires up the fans and the players. McMike is a commodity we can't afford to lose.

No, I haven't heard any talks or rumors of us acquiring Shockey whatsoever. I highly doubt we would be interested as of now. (I'm not going to say that we would never be interested in him because even though he is overrated, he has the potentional to be one of the best TE's in the league.) Not a Saban type guy at all when it comes to character though, not at all.

Back
Top Bottom