Jerman gets extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerman gets extension

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnotes14aug14,0,1713571.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Jerman gets deal

Greg Jerman doesn't have a firm grasp on the starting right guard spot, but he feels better about his future with the Dolphins after signing a two-year contract extension.

Financial terms were not disclosed, but it's believed Jerman received a signing bonus as part of an extension that will keep him off the market as a restricted free agent in 2005.

"I didn't even really think about that," said Jerman, who joined the Dolphins as a college free agent in 2002. "I'm happy here and was real happy they offered to do this. It was encouraging."

Jerman and Taylor Whitley may split snaps with the first-team offense tonight, although the Dolphins also are considering moving 2004 first-round draft choice Vernon Carey from right tackle to right guard later in the preseason.
Sorry if this has been posted already I just read it...

I don't know all that much about Jerman as a player but this seems like something positive to me considering a lot of people have been concerned with the RG position. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come :)

.....could this be telling us who the starting RG will be? Too me this looks like Whitleys gonna have to standout big time if he wants to start.

Now.....can we please sign Wale already?

FinFan24Now.....can we please sign Wale already?[/QUOTE said:
True Dat! What happened with that. Rosenfarse said he would work with the two teired signing bonus and a deal was closer, but nothing has been said since.

Back
Top Bottom