Jerman may start in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerman may start in Buffalo

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Reaction score
With Mike Willams nursing an ankle sprain Jerman may get the start at RT.. This should make for an intresting day for Losman..

Holy crap, are you serious? LOL!!! He wasn't even an a very good guard for us, and now he is going to start at RT? :roflmao:

Oh that's just TERRIBLE news for my fantasy team... unbelievable. :shakeno:

Like McGahee hasn't been bad enough up to this point..

From John Clayton's injury report for Sat.

Buffalo Bills: The Bills have two gametime decisions. Of the two, right tackle Mike Williams looks the least likely to play. He's questionable with an ankle and hasn't practiced all week. If he can't go, the Bills will use Greg Jerman.

The whole article is on epsn insider so I won't even give the link..

Nublar7 said:
Holy crap, are you serious? LOL!!! He wasn't even an a very good guard for us, and now he is going to start at RT? :roflmao:

Carey was ridin' the pine and he is what now? I suggest that comparing how they did here is not exacly a reliable yardstick. :cool:

Sorry I can't post a link but KFFL says that Jerman is playing for Williams (out)

dolphinzen said:
Sorry I can't post a link but KFFL says that Jerman is playing for Williams (out)

Yes, John Clayton posted the same thing on insider. I can't wait to see a former G that we cut get a start for a division rival at RT. Brady Smith is questionable at RDE so he will most likey see a backup most of the day. If the Falcons don't move Kerney over to this guys side a few times today I would be shocked.

Jerman looks awful, he is getting beat about every pass play, it's sick..

Back
Top Bottom