Jermichael Finley, Dolphins TE? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jermichael Finley, Dolphins TE?

What should Dolphins exchange in a trade for TE Jermichael Finley?

• 2nd round pick

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 3rd round pick

Votes: 45 32.6%
  • 4th or lower round pick

Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB aside of Reggie

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • None, he's unworthy of a trade

Votes: 39 28.3%

• Total voters
this guys a problem, the only way to take on a problem is that bargain-basement kind of deal. I'm thinking no higher than a fifth, IF you think he's something you can work with if you're Philbin. If he's a prima donna Joe already knows and will steer far clear of him. Bank on it

I wonder if it ever dawns on any of you that players are available in trade because they're either A) not getting it done on the field or just flat out suck or B) have a plethora of off the field issues that normally find their way into the locker room or field.

Reggie Bush ?? Wes Welker ???

I'm sure the suitors of those trades were quite happy with the results & didn't have such myopic and linear thinking as you do

Many a super bowl champion have made such trades.. just look at the Saints roster of Vilma, Shockey, and a few other guys on that championship team for just a small sample of the many roster acquisitions of super bowl teams.

and many good teams, not just super bowl ones.. I don't think the Falcons regret trading for John Abraham from the Jets, as just one of a plethora of examples. You know, the guy that our 1st overall pick, Jake Long, gets taken to lunch against and can't ever block

Philbin should know if this guy had the goods and worth the price so there you go.

Reggie Bush ?? Wes Welker ???

I'm sure the suitors of those trades were quite happy with the results & didn't have such myopic and linear thinking as you do

Many a super bowl champion have made such trades.. just look at the Saints roster of Vilma, Shockey, and a few other guys on that championship team for just a small sample of the many roster acquisitions of super bowl teams.

and many good teams, not just super bowl ones.. I don't think the Falcons regret trading for John Abraham from the Jets, as just one of a plethora of examples. You know, the guy that our 1st overall pick, Jake Long, gets taken to lunch against and can't ever block
Bush was/is injury prone and the Saints didn't see any value in him...don't come on here thinking that because he's playing well now you saw it coming. Wes Welker was just the stupidity of Cam Cameron who also cut Welker in San Diego.

Vilma didn't fit the Jets 3-4 defense and struggled in it so they traded him. Shockey...really? Have you not heard about Shockey's locker room antics and on field complaining when he doesn't get the ball....go ahead and carry on. Since the later Shula years we've been trading away picks and signing big name free agents and it's done nothing for us...nothing. It's a lot of hype with little results and a lot of disappointment. Maybe you missed all the hype in Buffalo when they signed Mario Williams...supposedly he was going to turn that defense and that team into a playoff contender all by himself. Sure there are few examples of free agents and trades that workout for the better but there are a lot more that don't...my myopic mind remembers a certain Brandon Marshall that didn't help us do jack...dropped a lot of would be TDs, complained about not having an elite QB but didn't get us any more wins. Or maybe the two !st round draft picks for Ricky Williams better suits you...lots of yards but no playoffs...and then he quit on us to go smoke weed.

to be honest i trust in phiblin.if he wants finley here than im sure he would fit in nice with our up and comming team.if phiblin passes than you have the answer

If he's whining about the great Aaron Rodgers, we don't need him here providing any Marshall-like cognitive dissonance to TanneThRill. Discount double-check the **** him out to somewhere else thanks.

Finley is a cancer, plus he doesn't catch the ball at all. This dude drops tons of passes. I rather go for someone else if we did a trade. Plus I don't think he would make this team dramatically different. He is far from a TE that can take over a game as Vernon or graham etc... So please move on from this thread that isn't a dream, it's a death wish.

birdie told me some good TE's will be in this coming draft. someone tell me otherwise.

For selfish reasons I think we should give up whatever it takes to get Jermichael Finley. My first son is going to be born in less than a month and we are naming him Finley (Not football related).But man that would be awesome to have a Finley Dolphins jersey. (To go along with all of his dolphins stuff I already have for him)

I use to be a big fan of him but not so much anymore he drops too many passes and i thought his hands were better then what i am seeing this season maybe hes pressing i dont know.

i think we should just stick with Clay,Egnew, and some good blocker next year i think Egnew will be good next year.

We have to see what we have in Egnew. If he's average I think they draft a te.

Back
Top Bottom