Jerome Baker wakes up with Good Morning Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker wakes up with Good Morning Football

Nice. While I don't think we'll ever agree on hairstyles, I like Baker.
Last season, several posters stated they didn't think he was a "good fit" for Flo's defense.

I think the opposite is true. Great range, good tackler, and is assignment sound. He's above average as a cover linebacker too. He could be better at shedding blocks, but that will come with experience. He's just now entering his third year, and you know the coaching was s**t his first season.

Last season, several posters stated they didn't think he was a "good fit" for Flo's defense.

I think the opposite is true. Great range, good tackler, and is assignment sound. He's above average as a cover linebacker too. He could be better at shedding blocks, but that will come with experience. He's just now entering his third year, and you know the coaching was s**t his first season.
I agree I think this is the year we can see really what he can do.

He will always have a place in my heart for making Darnold see ghosts lol

BIG year for Baker.

This is the year he needs to show that he does indeed "fit" in Flores Defense.

Coming from the Parcells/BB tree Flores has been around defenses that always had, big, physical LB's, not smaller, athletic ones.

That does not mean that Baker can't work in Flores scheme, or that Flores wants bigger guys there, but I thin it is safe to assume that is how he feels about the position,

I like Baker and his coverage ability is the best on the squad, which is something.

Back
Top Bottom