Jerome Baker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker

No he will not be cut. He will play well the rest of the season and stay injury free. Be carefull what you wish for.

For the people who said he was soft, that he couldnt play, include me in the sour grapes eating contest.

Well, great players play big in big games.

He had a great pass defended that would had gone for over 20 yards.

He was active the whole game against bills.

And did you see that goal line tackle on allen. Because that was a big boy against big boy hit.

Jerome baker played terrific in this game and was a big reason we held the bills to just 17 points on defense.

I thought he deserved a thread.

Again great players get up for big games and excell.

We are lucky to have a player like jerome baker in this team.

Go phins
He’s a good player

Care to make an "avatar" wager on that?

Sure but I wouldn't want you to change your avatar, its your call sign. The only things working JB's favor are that AVG and Elandon Roberts are free agents so its a tall task to replace 3 LBs so Channing Tindall will play a part on these decisions.

His athleticism doesn't measure up to his production and his production doesn't measure up to his salary.

It was obvious before this year but it never mattered. When your isolating needs on a team that is suddenly a top most power rankings, you can't be sentimental. You gotta be cold and when it comes to removing negatives from this roster, I can be cold, for the big homer that I am.

5 highest paid Dolphins:

Xavien Howard
Terron Armstead
Byron Jones
Tyreek Hill
Jerome Baker

Someone doesn't fit in that group.

Sure but I wouldn't want you to change your avatar, its your call sign. The only things working JB's favor are that AVG and Elandon Roberts are free agents so its a tall task to replace 3 LBs so Channing Tindall will play a part on these decisions.

His athleticism doesn't measure up to his production and his production doesn't measure up to his salary.

It was obvious before this year but it never mattered. When your isolating needs on a team that is suddenly a top most power rankings, you can't be sentimental. You gotta be cold and when it comes to removing negatives from this roster, I can be cold, for the big homer that I am.

5 highest paid Dolphins:

Xavien Howard
Terron Armstead
Byron Jones
Tyreek Hill
Jerome Baker

Yup, Hill. Cut that bum.

5 highest paid Dolphins:

Xavien Howard
Terron Armstead
Byron Jones
Tyreek Hill
Jerome Baker

Agree with not being sentimental. I think your assessment of JB's value to this defense, and mine, are quite different. I also think the staff's eval doesn't match yours.

As far as Tindall, I know a lot of homers think he's the second coming of LT, but there's no real evidence he is anything special, or at this point, even a quality NFL starter.

I do think there are a few possibilities of how it may play out, but your statement was an almost factual declaration. I don't believe that to be the case. Maybe hyperbole about your desire/view, more than reality?

Agree with not being sentimental. I think your assessment of JB's value to this defense, and mine, are quite different. I also think the staff's eval doesn't match yours.

As far as Tindall, I know a lot of homers think he's the second coming of LT, but there's no real evidence he is anything special, or at this point, even a quality NFL starter.

I do think there are a few possibilities of how it may play out, but your statement was an almost factual declaration. I don't believe that to be the case. Maybe hyperbole about your desire/view, more than reality?

No, he's a goner. It was a declaration of fact on my part. We're going to need the money and he's the most obvious player to cut.

Sure a lot of things can happen that will change the potential outcome but him suddenly displaying the kind of instincts that will justify the salary are not expected to appear. I've watching the kid play football for almost a decade.

My desire is to have as many Buckeyes on the Dolphins roster as possible, in general. This is not one of those players I am going to keep paying.

I have very little doubt about this one. I am actually relieved to know we are going to save that money.

The days of doing whatever we wanted financially, are over. We are now in that category of teams that will be looking to save money at all opportunities. And we haven't paid Tua yet. The money is only going to get tighter.

Back
Top Bottom