Jerry Jeudy declares | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Jeudy declares

as much as I love him we have other needs that have to take priority

Agreed but that's one thing this recieving core is missing. A player that's dynamic and can really strecth the defense. We don't have that right now...
Grant isn't it! His route running is suspect, his hands are suspect, and he's hurt every weekend.
Wilson's hands are too suspect and he'd rather dance than get north and south.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t hate the pick in fact probably love it

Yeah I think tua will be declaring for the draft

and I’m gonna lie to myself and say it’s bc he caught wind from Grier this past weekend. I
Makes me feel good

Top 10 is rich imo, and if I read correctly, Saban said only Tua received a Top 15 grade.

Me thinks Sabin wants these guys to come back for his own selfish gain. There is no way Jeudy is not a top 15 grade. Hell McShay and Kiper have him top 5 and those guys are never that far off, like them or not.

Will either be Top 20 or Top 40 for me. Think he goes a little later than currently projected - more 15-25 than 5-15 - and he could be there at 18. If Miami started the Draft with Tua and Jeudy, I wouldn't be mad.
Agreed. He seems to be slipping in mock drafts recently some citing his increased drop rate this season. If he falls to 18 I wouldn't be opposed to snagging him at all.

Yeah I think tua will be declaring for the draft

and I’m gonna lie to myself and say it’s bc he caught wind from Grier this past weekend. I
Makes me feel good

I'm still not convinced, Jeudy was always going to declare, it would be a huge shock if he fell to the end of the first. The key read maybe Ruggs, if he declares, someone who is not certain of a first round grade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom