Jerry Rice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Rice

If you don't like it don't post in it.... it's that simple. We don't see you starting any ground breaking threads now do we. :shakeno:
death7star said:
no.
HE IS DONE.
ANOTHER DUMB THREAD by a new poster.

he is an asset to our team ifwe took him. not as much as a player but as a coach for booker and chambers

Saban4prez said:
don't ever say that about jerry rice ever again.
Exactly. Jerry Rice is the greatest WR, if not the greatest player of all time. I don't see how you could blame last years performance on him... In Oakland they wouldn't throw to him. In Seattle, Hasselbeck wouldn't throw to him. But against us when Dilfer starts, he whooped our ***. And yeah we would've won if Feeley didn't throw another game costing INT TD... but Jerry Rice can still play... that's NO QUESTION at all. Hell if he ever came here he'd make AJ look like a GREAT QB!

Saban4prez said:
don't ever say that about jerry rice ever again.

Agreed.

He may be out of his prime, but given the chance, would bring more to the team as a #3 WR than anyone else would. IMO

Jerry Rice has taken holding on too long to a new extreme. I realize he is in good shape, but he needs to hang up the cleats...about 3 years ago.

He sure did turn it up a notch when he played us last season. Damn he looked about 30 years old. Based on that game I think he'd be a great #3 receiver. I didn't see the rest of his season. But maybe teams are just under-utilizing him because of an age stigma.

Originally Posted by nydolfan1313
who cares about jerry rice

Ya know if jerry rice was a ******** or a crack addict, like some retired cowboys WR im not going to mention, sure, fine who cares. But its jerry rice. the guys the best WR to ever put on shoulder pads, and hes one of the nicest guys alive as well. Jerry Rice is an amazing player, and an amazing person. I mean this is like saying "Who cares about Micheal Jordan"

Saban4prez said:
Ya know if jerry rice was a ******** or a crack addict, like some retired cowboys WR im not going to mention, sure, fine who cares. But its jerry rice. the guys the best WR to ever put on shoulder pads, and hes one of the nicest guys alive as well. Jerry Rice is an amazing player, and an amazing person. I mean this is like saying "Who cares about Micheal Jordan"
yea, i also dont think any cocaine addict would be able to play at the age of 43 :lol:

Doktor Ivel said:
Hey, did this guy retire?

I would take him, if his sallery would be under 999k:roflmao:
I still dont see why that is funny but anyway....no thanks to Jerry

Back
Top Bottom