Jerry Rice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Rice

He'd only go to a champion bound team. Hes keeping his options open, i'd be surprised to see him play next year though.

Last i heard he is a FA waiting for someone to give him a call.

Rice is a FA, but i doubt he would wanna come to Miami (even though he could help a bit wit our recievers) but i think he wants to go to a place where he can play for 1 more season then leave, most likely a playoff bound team to get his hopes for another SB ring

id like him to sign for the veteran minimum.... we could use another receiver who has hands like he has. When you have hands like he has.... you have them forever. The only thing stopping him from being the best WR in the game still is his age of course.... he has no speed now.

I can see him signing with Arizona, Dallas, or San Fran (to retire).

I don't like it when players play past there time. If he would have retired after the San Fransisco era, he would have retired a champion. Now he's playing WAY past his prime, and his skills are deteriorating. If he keeps playing then he's going to end up leaving the league as "just another WR."

I don't like it when players play past there time. If he would have retired after the San Fransisco era, he would have retired a champion. Now he's playing WAY past his prime, and his skills are deteriorating. If he keeps playing then he's going to end up leaving the league as "just another WR."

don't ever say that about jerry rice ever again.

mor911 said:

1) Jerry Rice will never be JUST ANOTHER WR
2)he may be past his prime but he is doing damn god for past his prime

I'm a huge Jerry Rice fan, and he should have been done a while ago. Sorry.

now i could be wrong, but i believe he's close to a huge milestone. tds i believe. idk how many. i would love to see him get it if the right opportunity would come along. (actually, i'd kinda like him to resign with the niners and finish his career there. that'd be kinda cool) but i'd love to see him as an analyst too.

mor911 said:
he is still better than you, and your prolly in your 20s.:roflmao:

He'll probobly go to philly and be a 3rd reciever there and help out some of there guys

Doktor Ivel said:
he is still better than you, and your prolly in your 20s.:roflmao:
Funny, I'm guessing you run a 4.1 and was an allstar in your high school and would have been a pro if it weren't for your knees.

Back
Top Bottom