Jerry Schuplinski Will Be Qb Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplinski Will Be Qb Coach

The lack of experience is showing in the staff hires, again.

The issue is not always lack of experience IMO. Now it is a valid concern to have but let's not mistake inexperience for unqualified. Now will the hires work? Remains to be seen. But we should not scoff at a guy being hired because they are inexperienced.

He won't actually have a qb anytime soon so either way he will have time to grow into the job

The issue is not always lack of experience IMO. Now it is a valid concern to have but let's not mistake inexperience for unqualified. Now will the hires work? Remains to be seen. But we should not scoff at a guy being hired because they are inexperienced.

I can get behind it in a sense that we got like U21 members who were on the bench but a part of the roster of the World Cup winning team: Flores, O'Shea, Graham, Shuplinsky, all came up together in NE. They are a team of understudies that came up together in a winning organization. Let's see.
From that standpoint we can get a little excited, but still, remains to be seen.

They will need to do two things: quarterback, and a great defense. I'm not sure Patrick Graham and Dom Capers are the winning combination as defensive coaches.
Quarterback is up in the air. So far, I do not see it.

I can get behind it in a sense that we got like U21 members who were on the bench but a part of the roster of the World Cup winning team: Flores, O'Shea, Graham, Shuplinsky, all came up together in NE. They are a team of understudies that came up together in a winning organization. Let's see.
From that standpoint we can get a little excited, but still, remains to be seen.

They will need to do two things: quarterback, and a great defense. I'm not sure Patrick Graham and Dom Capers are the winning combination as defensive coaches.

And that is a fair criticism. If the staff comes together as it is rumored to yes it will be young but if we get guys like Godsey, Dorrell, and Caldwell there are 3 guys right there that have called plays offensively... and retaining Studesville is huge too. So to me the inexperience in some areas should be balanced out

Flores will oversee if not run the Defense. Patrick Graham is young and will work under Flores. If Capers or Belima co.e aboard it is to help in the install and adjustments. We can turn around the Defense and if Graham lands a job like Vance Joseph did then good for him but the true DC is still under our roof.

Looks like they are trying to have two older guys as Assistant HC's. One offense and one defense. Not sure what the goal is here or why they just wouldn't be coordinators. They gonna use Caldwell and Capers to train the young guys on each side of the ball?

Both basically coordinators with assistant coordinators on each side? Different.

As others have said, I wanted Richard initially but this is the hidden facet of becoming a HC ...how good of a staff could he have assembled?

I'm very impressed with all of the names that are following Flores here, let's keep these good vibes going.

Guys taking all of Bellicheats coaches. I love it! It’s telling, if they’re coming here because of Flores, they must really like the guy.

Now if we could get BB’s camera man to come to SoFla we could really be contenders!

Back
Top Bottom