Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Uses blatant hyperbole to complain about being labeled King of Hyperbole. Do you even know what the word means? Or, can you simply not resist? :bobdole:

Calling someone who loudly attacks any and all criticism of your favorite team’s coach a “homer” is not hyperbole, it’s accurate.

Calling someone who loudly attacks any and all criticism of your favorite team’s coach a “homer” is not hyperbole, it’s accurate.

Sorry, you aren't worth getting into an argument with. I will say I've never posted inaccurate or exaggerated information here. And if what I say is speculation, or simply my opinion, I say so. You also back up much of what you say, and I appreciate that. However, you must admit that you still often exaggerate unnecessarily while making points about players, the organization and other posters. That is what I was complaining about. Turn that down several notches and you'll be fine with me, dude.

I wonder what's taking so long in officially naming the Replacements for the coaches who've left? I see that Brenston Bruckner was let go by Oakland, wonder if Miami might be interested in bringing him on board, in some capacity?

I wonder what's taking so long in officially naming the Replacements for the coaches who've left? I see that Brenston Bruckner was let go by Oakland, wonder if Miami might be interested in bringing him on board, in some capacity?
Maybe some coaches from last night's game or team still in playoff? Or at least that's what I'm hoping

The question is what constitutes "success." Those expecting 0-16 can see 5 wins, hints of a quality organization, and a number of players hitting potential as success. I see short term success as a playoff spot.
But, that's history. Now fans want to see year 2
So far year 2 looks like staff turmoil, more moving of developed talent for "picks and money", an egomaniac head coach, uncertainty over style and scheme, and a meddling owner locked in on a crippled cult leader sociocultural ticket generating icon.

Maybe MORE staff changes on the way.

So far year 2 looks like staff turmoil, more moving of developed talent for "picks and money", an egomaniac head coach, uncertainty over style and scheme, and a meddling owner locked in on a crippled cult leader sociocultural ticket generating icon.

I think that maybe quite an extreme outlook but having to replace your top two assistants in one year does not bode well no matter how one spins it. We also got rid of the safety coach, Ol coach, not sure on qb coach and have to replace our DB coach. That is a lot fo turnover for a second-year coach that hired all of these guys in the first place. So either he did a bad job of picking people, a lot of people or some hidden explanation. Hopefully, he chooses more wisely this time because there is a time limit of how long any ownership will stick with any coach. There is zero reasons to believe that any coach gets five years to build a team. no coach is going to survive if they only win five or six games for 3 to 4 years.

Awww . . come on! Is that the worst possible light you could come up with? You're just not trying hard enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom