Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

I thought he was being groomed to be the next great offensive coordinators?

Okay, now I'm stumped ...****
I've tried to tell myself "no big deal" with all these moves so far, and a QB coach, in and of itself, is not an issue.

Now I'm starting to question what the hell is going on here.

I'm not going so far as to say Flo is in over his head, but it appears he may be a bastard to work for. If that is the case, it will not end well.

Interesting development. I'll give Flores the benefit of the doubt, he's earned it. But there's no doubt there's going to be added pressure for his new coordinators/coaches in 2020 given that the previous group did a good job with a very poor roster.

I would have rather went with anybody other than a Belichick yes man. Set our self up with failure. It's a shame Grier was friends with him but alas, we're stuck with Grier too. A dull, double edged sword.
So you don't support anyone in particular just hate a coach that got 5 wins out of a team predicted to win nothing.

Might be a little early to judge that. Could easily be the other way around. Seems to me Flores wants to go in another direction on offense...right or wrong. He could have blocked either of these moves and he fired O'Shea. Sounds more to me like he is changing the entire offense with the hiring of Gailey and letting Chan bring in his own guys.
I have no faith in Gailey being the missing link as this teams savior on offense. Maybe we'll bring in some more high school coaches , who knows.

Flores does strike me a little as someone who tries to be hard just for the hell of it, like when he tried that Jay Z BS with Stills, who by all accounts is a good guy and a team player. If that’s the type of dude Flores is, well people like that can be really annoying to work with.

He also might have become a little arrogant after exceeding expectations in year 1, so maybe now he thinks he can win with just about any staff. We’ll see, I was actually starting to really like the guy, so I hope I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom