Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplunski is going to NY

Maybe the “disagreement on QB future” was that Grier/Flores wanna double down on fitz.

lol

Having your assistants going to another team because they're getting promoted is one thing but guys just wanting to leave for another team on a lateral move doesn't happen often. I like Flores but I hope he doesn't think he can win alone. Stay humble and people will do anything for you. Get arrogant and people will want to leave you.......Not saying that's what's happening as I don't have all the details and maybe in the end things will work out for the best but this is strange to say the least.

Having your assistants going to another team because they're getting promoted is one thing but guys just wanting to leave for another team on a lateral move doesn't happen often. I like Flores but I hope he doesn't think he can win alone. Stay humble and people will do anything for you. Get arrogant and people will want to leave you.......Not saying that's what's happening as I don't have all the details and maybe in the end things will work out for the best but this is strange to say the least.

I think you hit it. I can come up with 10 reasons why ass'ts may move. No one knows THE (reason(s). I suspect the new coaches will be like the draft - some will work, some won't. For now, I'm more interested in if the O and D will have to learn a new scheme and jeopardize the 1st 4 games.

So you don't support anyone in particular just hate a coach that got 5 wins out of a team predicted to win nothing.

predicted to win nothing? There were a number of posters here predicting us to beat Baltimore, win 8 games and even make the playoffs. And this was the week before the season started.

I believe the timing of Flo's hire last year handcuffed him being able to bring in the exact coaches he wanted. This isn't a everything is going to be awesome post. I'm not really keen on gailey but these moves cannot be labeled as Flo is in over his head.
So you are implying that he wanted to hire an old retired OC, a high school coach and a couple of college coaches last year and he wasn’t able to. Instead he hired NFL assistant coaches who were good enough to take a bunch of ragtag players and end up winning 5 games.

Now he has the time to hire the high school, college, and retired coaches so he no longer needs the NFL coaches who helped him develop the players on the roster during the year. Got it.

Personally I think Flores having such a turnover in his coaching staff is a problem but he is the person making these decisions on his coaching staff. He will be help accountable if the Dolphins don’t continue to improve next year.

Might be a little early to judge that. Could easily be the other way around. Seems to me Flores wants to go in another direction on offense...right or wrong. He could have blocked either of these moves and he fired O'Shea. Sounds more to me like he is changing the entire offense with the hiring of Gailey and letting Chan bring in his own guys.
Obviously he wasn’t happy with his defense either since he just let his DC walk.

So you are implying that he wanted to hire an old retired OC, a high school coach and a couple of college coaches last year and he wasn’t able to. Instead he hired NFL assistant coaches who were good enough to take a bunch of ragtag players and end up winning 5 games.

Now he has the time to hire the high school, college, and retired coaches so he no longer needs the NFL coaches who helped him develop the players on the roster during the year. Got it.

Personally I think Flores having such a turnover in his coaching staff is a problem but he is the person making these decisions on his coaching staff. He will be help accountable if the Dolphins don’t continue to improve next year.
I didn't imply that.
Also havnt seen Chan's official announcement.

predicted to win nothing? There were a number of posters here predicting us to beat Baltimore, win 8 games and even make the playoffs. And this was the week before the season started.
Absolutely ever media outlet had us rank dead last in the NFL, expecting us not to win at all and that we were purposely tanking for Tua. Go away with the 8 win prediction BS before the season started

Meh, there are so many possible angles here... I wouldnt bet on any of them but seems like maybe the staff was divided and the firing of O'shea made the guys on his side want to leave(or less inclined to stay)... But who knows...

Back
Top Bottom