Jersey game or limited | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey game or limited

wayner

Starter
Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of your current jerseys I'm thinking of going game or limited jersey would be good to see some pics as all you get online is the stock pics?

I don't have any pictures off my Cameron Wake limited Jersey, but I have gotten plenty of compliments on it. Trust me, you can't go wrong with the limited Jersey.

I don't have any pictures off my Cameron Wake limited Jersey, but I have gotten plenty of compliments on it. Trust me, you can't go wrong with the limited Jersey.

Agreed. Go limited. It look like the elites except it seems the material for the numbers and name are made with lighter material.

Anyone know if you can get anyone else apart from tannehill or wake ?

And do I go white or aqua? Lol

I have last years elite and this years limited. Their both good jerseys. Limited is a lighter softer material the elite is stiff and has a heavier feel. Personally it's all what can you afford and what you feel is more comfortable. If you have the cash to burn go elite. I'll be athe last game vs the jets and I might get me a white elite.

Go with the limited. I have a Cam Wake "game" that I bought at Marshalls for 30 bucks. It's nice and all, but if I was gonna buy one at retail price, i'd rather spend the extra 30 or so dollars, and get the limited.

Back
Top Bottom