Jersey Sites? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

Has anyone ordered from this site yet? If so how is the quality? Also, for those who have ordered from nflnhlshop.com, would it be possible to get soem pictures posted?

I got the ricky williams jerseys in this post from weiketrade. at first they sent me a bunk one, i complained, and i got to keep the ****ty one and they sent me a replacement. i emailed back and forth with a guy from their company who was helpful in getting me the replacement at no charge. The second jersey was exactly what i expect from a knockoff, and the whole experience was a decent one when all was said and done. i plan on ordering a couple more for me and my brother. im headed to the bills opener against the dolphins so i need some new gear.

I got the ricky williams jerseys in this post from weiketrade. at first they sent me a bunk one, i complained, and i got to keep the ****ty one and they sent me a replacement. i emailed back and forth with a guy from their company who was helpful in getting me the replacement at no charge. The second jersey was exactly what i expect from a knockoff, and the whole experience was a decent one when all was said and done. i plan on ordering a couple more for me and my brother. im headed to the bills opener against the dolphins so i need some new gear.

Crap. I edited the post wrong. I meant nfljerseysupply.com, not weiketrade. At any rate, I would like to know about the other two sites because they have Cory Sperry's jersey and I would like to get that one. The guy is from my home town. I just think it would be cool to sport his jersey since he plays on my favorite team.

If your on a budget I would just look on ebay for authentics that sell low. It won't happen too often from time to time but it does happen. Of course you can get some more replica's but it all depends how often you wear it. I rather have a one or two nice authentics than replica's. Of course if your kids might get ahold of it and damage it replica's might be the way to go.

I hear ya man. I have some buddies from Rochester. I'm downstate in Rockland County on the border of New Jersey right outside NYC. Dolphins gear is non-existent, but i wouldn't expect it to be in New York. I usually just buy stuff off the internet or I stock up when I visit family down in Florida. I will wear my "fake" fins colors proud at the new Giants stadium when the fins come up here!

im born n raised in Rochester...Im from Greece. Joined the army though and some how I ended up in Iraq hahaha...Not once, but twice so far ive ended up here. Haha

I am emailing every site so far to see if I can get jerseys delivered here so far most are saying no:crazy:

i just bought off of c2cjersey.com, jersey's just came today actually and they are seemingly good quality to me, i was thoroughly surprised...

now im not one of these people who spot knock offs or whatever, but i usually buy replicas and get them for like $80 a pop from these legit NFL stores... got a marshall and a dansby for 25 and 27 and they seem great, stitched on and everything...

I don't think anyone interested in buying a $25 jersey that retails for ~$160+ believes they are getting a legit product. The fakes of the current reeboks are really good, however. I don't usually recommend knock-offs, but the newer chinese fakes are REALLY close to the real thing.

Hey guys I'm about to buy a couple of jerseys of nflnhlshop.com and I was wondering, for those who have bought from there before. If the jerseys sizes fit the same as the regulars ones, you know replicas might be a little tighter or loser in some places. And is a NBA Jersey Large the same as a NFL Jersey Large I know NBA jerseys are much longer but how much more?

FinNutZ said:
Hey guys I'm about to buy a couple of jerseys of nflnhlshop.com and I was wondering, for those who have bought from there before. If the jerseys sizes fit the same as the regulars ones, you know replicas might be a little tighter or loser in some places. And is a NBA Jersey Large the same as a NFL Jersey Large I know NBA jerseys are much longer but how much more?

I need to know the same thing (i have a large Replica jersey that i bought from nflshop.com) and would like to know if a 50 in a Authentic jersey from nflnhlshop.com will be almost the same size or should i go up a size???

Also are the numbers and letters twill or dazzle on the jerseys sold @ nflnhlshop.com????

just ordered a jersey from nflnhlshop.com. I got a white Dansby jersey. From what i hear its a good site. Just hope mine ends up ok..

Back
Top Bottom