jerseys.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jerseys....

phins#1fan

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a question..whats the next jersey i should get ..i have alreay a Ronnie Brown Orange...and Home Ricky Williams..and a Away Chris Chambers..so whats the next one i should get..at the end im gunna count all the answers up and thats the one im getting so please put ur input in..thanks!

i have a thread in The Exchange forum where Reebok is having a 40% sale this week. Check it out

I hope I can find a white Yeremiah Bell around Christmas time. If not i'll go for the Welker.

If I were you i'd get a jersey of a player you expect to be on the team for awhile.

phins#1fan said:
Hey guys i have a question..whats the next jersey i should get ..i have alreay a Ronnie Brown Orange...and Home Ricky Williams..and a Away Chris Chambers..so whats the next one i should get..at the end im gunna count all the answers up and thats the one im getting so please put ur input in..thanks!

#52...but i can't find any.:shakeno:

Awesome, I just bought a white Ronnie Brown jersey for 50 bucks!!

phins#1fan said:
WHERE THE HELL DID U FIND THATT!!!

It is just a replicant, however it was the reebok deal that person posted in this thread. 40% off is a lot.

dolphin75 said:
#52...but i can't find any.:shakeno:

I have one. I bought a replica for $70.00 last year online. I wish I could remember the site, i'd give it to ya!

Best Jerseys are online. They only seem to have the biggest names like JT, and Thomas in stores. I prefer the unique ones that not many people have.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
It is just a replicant, however it was the reebok deal that person posted in this thread. 40% off is a lot.
I looked at that..and i went there and the prices were still 75 bucks..how did u get 40% off?

phins#1fan said:
I looked at that..and i went there and the prices were still 75 bucks..how did u get 40% off?

you need to enter this code:598339

Back
Top Bottom