Jesse Davis Signed To Extension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jesse Davis Signed To Extension

Also sends a message to team before season. Be team player work hard and you will be rewarded like x and grant. Unless Texans call again. Lol.

We gave up on billy turner too early. He’s the starting right guard with the pack and evidently Rodgers loves him (which I’m sure carries weight)

Too long on Dallas thomas too short on billy turner

I suspect a lot of credit goes to coaching and scheme. I also suspect Davis is coachable and sound

Why not......is not big money and at the very least he can play several positions. Good deal for the team and for him.

I really hope that the game against JJAX was an aberration or Josh Allen is the secund coming of LT because he was horrible. Is it just me or didn't he play pretty well when he previously got an opportunity at RT?

Last edited:
I really hope that the game against JJAX was an aberration or Josh Allen is the secund coming of LT because he was horrible. Is it just od didn't he play pretty well when he previously got an oppurtubity at RT?

So you think Josh Allen can't play? Lol! What you saw in that game from Allen is aberration? Lol admit it you've never seen that kid play have you?

No. I knew Allen was good. I wanted us to draft him. I just didn't think Davis was that bad.
So you think Josh Allen can't play? Lol! What you saw in that game from Allen is aberration? Lol admit it you've never seen that kid play have you?

It's not a ton of money. I think Davis is decent. Really, in the best case scenario he is probably a sixth lineman able to come off the bench at guard and tackle. Perhaps, he ends up better than that with coaching???? He is still a young player.

Look at it this way... for the length of that contract... he is at least depth.

Maybe he develops... maybe he doesn’t !

Very solid, smart signing.

For this low amount of money, we could keep him as our 6th lineman.

I've been on record as being dismissive, even hostile to several moves that we've made. This is a good one. We had the cap space; we had a willing player with no ego. Get it done.

Jesse Davis is an average lineman as a guard. He is NOT a tackle and is going to be exposed big time at left tackle. He doesn't have the feet or quickness for the outside.

Back
Top Bottom