Jessie Davis is removed from Covid list according to Armando | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jessie Davis is removed from Covid list according to Armando

Oline coach let the cat out the bag yesterday saying they envision Robert Hunt like Jesse davis ie tackle/guard so the question becomes does Miami need another true right tackle piece for the future?

that’s something that I’m guessing they won’t answer for another year. Banking on Hunt development and davis there as the fall back/interchangeable option
I've been banging the drum for a real Right Tackle... I've got it as a top 3 need.

Oline coach let the cat out the bag yesterday saying they envision Robert Hunt like Jesse davis ie tackle/guard so the question becomes does Miami need another true right tackle piece for the future?

that’s something that I’m guessing they won’t answer for another year. Banking on Hunt development and davis there as the fall back/interchangeable option

i'd be more comfortable with someone who has real tackle feet as a RT with Tua being a lefty. someone like a Jalen Mayfield or an Abraham Lucas. neither Hunt nor Davis is that IMO

He wasn't on an activity list. He was activitied from a list.

One is a noun. The other is a verb. A made up one, but still a verb.

I hope I have cleared this up for you. Who knows the ramifications of such a mix up......
Since you’re on the grammar police squad, don’t you mean “activated”?

Back
Top Bottom