Jets, Aaron Rodgers,looks final now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets, Aaron Rodgers,looks final now

Harold Jackson

I are smartter then you
Reaction score
They'll probably be competitive but nothing significant.
I hate the new jersey

Why would the Jets spend all this time and effort on a guy that isnt sure if he wants to play for them or retire?

Lol, WTF kind of decision is that? Its like your girlfriend deciding whether she should marry you or kill herself.

LOL JETS.

Also gonna laugh my ass off when Garrett Wilson finds out he is part of the trade to acquire Rodgers.

Gotta hand it to them, the Jets never fail to entertain.

Selfishly, I hope it keeps dragging on and keeps the Jets financially tied up during as much of free agency as possible.

This makes the Jets a contender!

It also adds immense pressure to the Tua gamble……

If Tua gets hurt yet again and McDaniels Niner contemporary Salah eclipses the Dolphins with a move to get an available hall of fame QB in Aaron Rodgers?

That’s falls squarely on the GM….

Of course there’s a possibility Brady is the secret backup plan if Tua goes down again….?

This would explain the weak effort in their apparent backup plan of Mike White…..!

I’m sick of the drama around Rodgers. He learned all this retire / not retire crap from watching Favre no doubt

Why would the Jets spend all this time and effort on a guy that isnt sure if he wants to play for them or retire?

Lol, WTF kind of decision is that? Its like your girlfriend deciding whether she should marry you or kill herself.

LOL JETS.

Also gonna laugh my ass off when Garrett Wilson finds out he is part of the trade to acquire Rodgers.

Gotta hand it to them, the Jets never fail to entertain.
Because he’s an all-time great…who played for an organization that cheaps out all too often!

So the delay is on the Jets now.

If the Jets wanted him, they would pay what the Packers want. Instead they are playing games trying to steal Rodgers.

Stay strong Packers!

So the delay is on the Jets now.

If the Jets wanted him, they would pay what the Packers want. Instead they are playing games trying to steal Rodgers.

Stay strong Packers!
The truth is what ever is happening has already been decided. This is just typical propaganda, distraction.

The truth is what ever is happening has already been decided. This is just typical propaganda, distraction.
Apparently not though. They claimed a deal was in place, that was an obvious lie.

Unless the Jets are having second thoughts.

This makes the Jets a contender!

It also adds immense pressure to the Tua gamble……

If Tua gets hurt yet again and McDaniels Niner contemporary Salah eclipses the Dolphins with a move to get an available hall of fame QB in Aaron Rodgers?

That’s falls squarely on the GM….

Of course there’s a possibility Brady is the secret backup plan if Tua goes down again….?

This would explain the weak effort in their apparent backup plan of Mike White…..!

It's a shame Mcd had no say in this

Back
Top Bottom