Jets Acquire TE Arthur Lynch on Waivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Acquire TE Arthur Lynch on Waivers

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
It did not work out in Miami. I hope he is able to make it work somewhere else. I have never, no matter who they wind up with, want to see a players dream die.
Lynch was the fifth-round pick (No. 155 overall) of Miami in the 2014 draft out of Georgia. He had 56 career receptions for 907 yards and eight touchdowns for the Bulldogs and was an All-Southeastern Conference first-team selection as a redshirt senior.

The 6'5", 258-pounder spent his NFL rookie season on injured reserve with a back injury. The Dolphins released him Monday.
http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/art...-Waivers/59cacd04-a78b-4b7f-89c8-d9216f1b734c

Yeah their TE situation is abysmal. Hope for the best for him unless they're playing us

...and the Cheatriots picked up Martin as well. I think you can tell a lot about the integrity of a coaching staff based on their back end roster moves during training camp.

And to back this up, there's the story about Sage Rosenfels and Jeff Ireland refusing to release him for fear of his brain being picked, whereas the current regime releases Lynch and he has a shot to make another team. Glad they are not overly paranoid about such things, rather just concentrating on trying to put best roster together it seems

And to back this up, there's the story about Sage Rosenfels and Jeff Ireland refusing to release him for fear of his brain being picked, whereas the current regime releases Lynch and he has a shot to make another team. Glad they are not overly paranoid about such things, rather just concentrating on trying to put best roster together it seems

Wasn't it one week that they held on to him, based on who were playing next?

Not too worried about Martin giving up info, hasn't been around long enough to grasp everything. Lynch knows a lot but I bet he has enough integrity and has a good relationship w/ the team, so I doubt he gives them anything.

It did not work out in Miami. I hope he is able to make it work somewhere else. I have never, no matter who they wind up with, want to see a players dream die.

If they go to a division rival I hope their dreams shrivel up like an old man's balls in an ice cold river.

Back
Top Bottom