Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...no? They are illegal when committed against anybody...they cause concussions and career ending hits

Ummm.... no they're not.... This is from the NFL.com rulebook...

"A tackler using his helmet to butt, spear, or ram an opponent" is a 15 yard penalty.

Nowhere in the book does it mention helmet to helmet contact specifically.. I know for a fact I've seen numerous RB's, WR's, and TE's get the crap knocked out of them with helmet to helmet hits with no penalty called, it happens every game. It IS football you know, if you play professional football, you're probabaly going to receive a few concussions in your career..

Bills fans are dorks that need to drink more Ginny's Winter Brew. I hope the team moves to San Antonio

Since when have we cared what the jets fans think? They're just pissed that Coles got his assed layed OUT. None of the commentators said anything, there were no flags, so it wasnt a cheap shot. Zach is one of the cleanest players in the game.

Consider the sources.

Since when have we cared what the jets fans think? They're just pissed that Coles got his assed layed OUT. None of the commentators said anything, there were no flags, so it wasnt a cheap shot. Zach is one of the cleanest players in the game.

Yeah, i thought it was a cheap shot, but after looking at it, i realized that it wasnt.

I wonder if Jets fans think fondly of Boomer Esaiason and his stint with the jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom