Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets and Bills' fans think Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch83

Starter
Reaction score
I was just browsing over theganggreen and billszone to see what our rivals were saying about the Jets/Fins game and there were a ton of accusations that Zach Thomas is a cheap shot artist (the main criticism was for his awesome hit on L. Coles).

Seriously, this is why I hate these two teams the most. Their fans are complete ******s and must have sniffed paint during their childhood.

Zach Thomas is a class act and one of the toughest, hardworkers in the NFL. Its not his fault that the offense continues to be inept.

I will give congrats to the Jets' fans cause you guys are most likely going to the playoffs, but I dont think you guys will win a game. It took a last second field goal to beat a team that had Cleo Lemon as their quarterback (our 3rd string by the way).

Well...at first look..it did look like a helmet to helmet shot...however, if these fans watched the replay, it was a clean shot.........just harder than most 'clean' shots are........they are soo desperate:rolleyes:

sounds like their jealous they dont have a hall of fame linebacker on their teams.....

Yeah, I also found it funny that the Bills fans were laughing that ZT will miss the playoffs again. Ummm so is Takeo Spikes...AGAIN.:lol:

Jets and Bills fans also think their teams rank amongst the greatest all time.

They're rival fans. If they didn't have a complaint about Taylor and/or Thomas, I'd think something was wrong.

Well...at first look..it did look like a helmet to helmet shot...however, if these fans watched the replay, it was a clean shot.........just harder than most 'clean' shots are........they are soo desperate:rolleyes:

Zach is the freakin man! Aren't helmet to helmet hits only illegal against the QB's??

Yes and that Jet player finger poking JT wasnt a cheap shot. Not even the jet player diving at our players knees while he was being blocked wasnt a cheap shot. **** the jets.

Zach is the freakin man! Aren't helmet to helmet hits only illegal against the QB's??

Umm...no? They are illegal when committed against anybody...they cause concussions and career ending hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom